Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hospital Stay - Part 2

Hospital Stay

Part 2 of 2

Jake called from the hospital a few days later. He sounded terrible. I rushed to the hospital. As I ran to his room, I saw his nurse. I asked how he was doing. The nurse said, "I should have known something was wrong when he stopped complaining about everything."

That was Jake. He had an opinion about everything and he yelled most of the time. I entered his room and walked over to the bed. He was asleep. I grabbed a chair and sat next to the bed. I remember the last time I was here. He wanted sex. His cock, as usual, was hard and ready for action.

I reached under the covers and felt around for his cock. It was soft. I held it like you would hold a person’s hand. It was our connection. I rolled his cock in my hands, trying to bring life to it. I traced the ridge of his mushroom head.

After a while I moved back to a corner of the room and put two chairs together and took a nap.

I heard voices. I woke to see the nurse trying to give Jake some medicine. He was yelling. She turned to me and said, "I think he is feeling better." She stormed out of the room.

I walked over to Jake. He thanked me for coming over. I asked him how he was doing. He lifted the covers and his cock was rock hard. He did not have to ask me.

I immediately when down on his cock. He placed his hand on my head as I sucked his cock. He came quickly.

Jake had that hospital disinfectant smell. I noticed his bathroom has a shower. I went outside to see the nurse and asked if I could help Jake shower. She said, "good luck."

Jake was happy to know he was going to shower. I took off my clothes and helped him into the shower. There was a chair in the shower and I helped him sit down. He was eye level with my cock and he placed my soft cock in his mouth. I held my breath as he sucked and my cock grew hard.

He held on to my hips for support and thrust my hips so that my cock went deep in his mouth. I never expected to get sex in the hospital, but it was a turnon. I came in Jake’s mouth. He was hungry for cum.

After I got him back in bed, he said, "We are even now. Thanks."

No comments:

Post a Comment