Saturday, March 19, 2011

Working Late with Will

Working Late with Will

I was finished with my stack of work. I was finally caught up. I put everything away. I felt good. I had made progress on my major accounts. Time to head home, kick off my shoes, get a beer, and relax.



I pressed the button for the elevator. The doors slid open. There stood Will. He was an intern from College. His pants were pulled down to his ankles. He was barefooted. His shirt was still buttoned. The top buttons were undone revealing his chest. I could see a few chest hairs.

I smiled. Will said, "You going down?" As the doors of the elevator closed, I dropped to my knees. His cock was soft and flaccid. I took his limp dick in my mouth. I gently ran my tongue along the shaft. He sprang to life. He ran his fingers under his shirt and rubbed his chest. I reached up and unbuttoned his shirt.

He had a nicely built chest. I let his hand grabbed hold of my hand. The muscles of his chest tighten with each movement of our hands. His cock was now erect and fully hard. I let it slip out of my mouth to take a look at it. He was at least seven inches, uncut, and thick. It was an amazing transformation from soft to hard. I licked the underside of his cock and his cock jerked from the attention.

I took it back in my mouth and he started to pump away. His cock was a mouthful, but I was enjoying every inch of it. I grabbed his balls and pulled on them as he came closer to cumming. I freed them as he shot his first wad of cum into my mouth. I swallowed quickly and more hot cum landed deep in my mouth.

I swallowed his load and licked the last drops of cum from the tip of his cock. He relaxed for a minute, then pulled up his pants.

He pushed open the elevator doors and said he had to get his shoes. He said, "Wait for me."

When he came back I was standing there with my pants pulled down to my ankles. I was barefooted. I asked him, "Going down?" As the doors closed, Will and I went down.

No comments:

Post a Comment