Sunday, March 6, 2011

Timmy - Part 3

Timmy – Part 3 of 3

The next morning I awoke looking at his red hair in my face. During the night we shifted our position and Timmy had his back to me. His ass was pushing into my cock. I had my arm around him as I held him.

I decided to enjoy holding him. Just seeing him got me hard. He shifted his weight and dug his ass against my cock. I reached down and pulled my cock down and slipped it under his ass. It poked at Timmy’s balls. I felt his hand moved down to the tip of my cock and rub the crown. It was a great feeling being able to have foreplay and take your time with it. He used my cock to rub against his balls. He did this gently.

I saw his ear and started to nibble on it. I licked around his ear and he moaned. I found a hot spot. I continued to lick and he got excited. He squirmed with every thrust of my tongue into his ear. He moved to be on his back. I moved down to his neck and licked. I continued down to his chest. I followed the hair line down to his cock. I started to suck it and he reached around and pulled my legs up to his head. He sucked me as he ran his hands all over my ass.

I admired his cock laying erect on his red pubes. I pushed it up to my face and took it as deep as I could. I watched his two balls sway as I sucked. Soon the balls were not swaying but had receded up and I knew he was close to cumming. I prepared myself and he released the first shot of cum. It tasted warm and sweet. The thought of him cumming, made me cum. I heard him cough as the loads were too much for him and cum streamed out of the corner of his mouth.

When we were done, I turned around and faced him. He was wiping the cum from the corner of his mouth. He beamed a big smile. We pulled the covers back up and we laid facing each other for a while.

After a while, Timmy said he had to get to work. I watched him dress and wanted him again. He gave me a kiss and flashed his big smile and left. I sat on the sofa and wondered if I would see him again.

I got up to get breakfast, when there was a knock at the door. I opened it and it was Timmy. He had a bag of donuts from the corner shop. He handed them to me and said, "See you later tonight?" I smiled and said, "I will be waiting for you." He gave me another kiss. He flashed his big smiled and waved as he left for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment