Sunday, March 27, 2011

Heading South - Part 4

Heading South

Part 4 of 6

We hit the road once again. It was going to feel good to be back at my place. I figured we would be there by late afternoon. Mickey was excited and lowered the window on the passenger side to let the warm sun shine upon his face. It felt good to be away from the harsh cold winters.

Mickey asked me if I could trim his hair when we get to my place. He had shaved since that first day we met and he looked so much better clean shaven.

When we arrived at my place, we unloaded the car. Mickey asked if I knew where the shelter was downtown. I told him to rest today and we will check into it tomorrow.

I thought about it for a few minutes and then I asked him to stay a while and room with me. I asked him if he still wanted to go to the shelter, then I will take him. All he would say was "Maybe."

I changed the subject. As I promised, I trimmed his hair. He looked great. I was going to hate to see him go. I wished I could convince him to stay.

I called to check in at work. My job had more travel involved lately. My boss told me he needed me to go to the coast tomorrow. He gave me my itinerary. When I got off the phone, I told Mickey I had another business trip for tomorrow and asked him if he wanted to go.

Mickey had never been to the coast. So the trip made him excited. The shelter was out of his mind for the time being.
We had an early dinner. I unpacked all my dirty clothes and turned back around and packed clean clothes for the trip.

Mickey was already in bed and sound asleep when I finally got undressed and climbed into bed. I sat up in bed to read through the itinerary one for time. Mickey jumped up when I got into bed. He saw that it was me and smiled and moved closer toward me. His head rested in my lap. His cheek pressed against my cock. He wrapped his arms around my leg.

My cock sprang to action. My hard cock was pressing against his face. Mickey lifted his head and saw it was my cock. He grabbed my cock and licked all around my cock head. He found the tip and sucked any precum. His head bobbed up and down on my cock. I laid the itinerary on the side table.

I knelt as he continued to suck my cock. I pushed back the covers. Mickey laid in front of me naked. His cock was hard. I turned toward his cock. He let me take his cock deep into my mouth. Since we met, he had pleasured me but this was the first time I was going to pleasure him.

As I sucked on his cock, I fondled his balls. They were nice and round. They hung low with light fuzz of hair surrounding his balls. Not sure when was the last time he came, but he came quickly and shot a big load into my mouth. I licked his cock of any leftover cum.

I felt deep inside of me that I was close to cumming. Mickey grabbed hold of my ass and shoved my cock deep into his mouth and held me there as I came. He licked me clean afterwards.

I moved back around and pulled the covers back over both of us. I needed him to know I wanted him, so I laid my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around him. I kissed his chest.

I wanted him to decide to stay with me. It had to be his choice. I fell asleep holding him tightly.



No comments:

Post a Comment