Friday, March 4, 2011

Timmy - Part 1

Timmy – Part 1 of 3



It was late and I was getting ready to hit the sack when there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and it was Timmy from the men store. I was surprised to see him. He said he had been thinking about me and was unsure if he should stop and visit. He was a totally shy person. Not like what he was in the store.

In the men’s store, he was a flirt, and he was aggressive.

I was glad to see him. I told him I was attracted to red hair guys. He smiled. As an icebreaker I asked what he wore for underwear this time. He said Superman briefs. I was confused and ask, "Let me see."

He unbuttoned his pants and unzipped them and let them drop to his ankles. It was a pair of briefs with the Superman logo. I told him they looked good on him. I touched his cock and ran my finger along the outline of his cock. It grew. I pulled his briefs down and his cock sprang out. It was a thick cock.

I ran my fingers though his bush of hair that surrounded his cock. It was fiery red. I traced the hair line as it headed upward to his navel. I unbuttoned his shirt and continued on my journey up to his chest. He had a few red hairs in the center of his chest. I removed his shirt.

He sat on the sofa and removed his pants and briefs. He sat there with his legs spread, his hard cock sticking straight up.

He helped me removed my clothes. I climbed in his lap facing him and kissed him. This was our first time kissing. His cock poked upwards between my legs and my cock poked back.

I pulled up his arm and gazed at his armpit. The hair was bright red. I stuck my face into his armpit. I used my tongue to swirl around his hair and lick down between the hairs on his armpit. Timmy was enjoying all the action. He saw some lube on the side table and grabbed it. He put a few drops on his hand and lubed up his cock. He reached under my ass and found my asshole and inserted his finger. He easily entered me. He smeared some lube inside my hole and then pulled his finger out. I lifted my hips and he held out his cock and after a couple tries, his cock glided into my ass. His thick cock slowly entered me. He pushed, as it went deeper and deeper. I wrapped my arms around his head. I rested my face on the top of his head. I was laying in a sea of read hair.

Even with the lube, it took a few minutes until he was fully in me. I got used to his size and then we started to rock back and forth. Being fucked by him was great. I could only hold him as he plunged in and out of me. He fucked me harder and faster. I tighten my grip on his upper torso, as he exploded inside of me. I felt his cum fill me.

He rocked slower and slower until his cock slid out of my ass. I put my two hands on his face and drew him to me and we kissed. We stayed in that position for the longest time.

He finally said, "I guess it is late. Maybe I should go." I said only one word, "Stay".

No comments:

Post a Comment