Thursday, March 17, 2011

Working Late with Sam

Working Late with Sam

A Continuation of Working Late with Craig

Part 1 of 2



I had to work late. I looked for Craig and he seemed to have gone home. I went ahead and started working on my backlog. I noticed I need some items from the file room, which was two floors down.

I took the stairs and walked down the two flights. I started to look at the index on the wall to determine which aisle to look for the items I needed. I found the section I needed and turn down the isle and stopped. There was Sam, the record clerk.

Naked sitting on a chair. His arms were stretched out as if he was stopping me from going any farther. His underwear was hanging off the back of the chair.

He said, "It will cost you to go any farther." I folder my arms and thought I would play along and said, "How Much?" He stood up from the chair. His cock was hard. He was uncut and the tip of his cock protruded from his foreskin. He had shaved his pubes, which made his cock seem even bigger.

Sam was a cute guy with boyish looks. I always smiled when I saw him. He wore tight jeans and he seemed to always have a nice bulge in his pants. We never spoke much. Secretly I always wanted to have sex with him.

I did not say anything. I pulled the chair away from him. His cock looked delicious. I said in the chair. He stepped forward. His cock was an inch away from me. I smelled his musk scent and it turned me on.

He stepped closer and his cock pressed against my lips.

I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. I licked the underside of his cock. He stepped forward and his cock entered my mouth. I pressed my lips around his cock. Sam did all the work. He started to sway with his body. I relaxed and enjoyed the show. He pushed into my mouth to see how far I could take it.

I made it all the way. My face pressed against his shaved area of his pubes. I felt the stubble. Sam pulled back and then started to fuck my face. I moved my tongue to lick his underside of his cock and it moved back and forth.

I reached around and held his ass cheeks. I moved my fingers inward to his ass crack. Once there, I felt around and found his asshole. I gently rubbed around the opening.

Sam increased his speed of fucking my face. My fingering his ass was turning him on. He shot his load. He was quick. I swallowed. He removed his cock and I sat back in the chair. He stepped to the side of the aisle and waved his arm and pointed to the aisle and said, "You may enter."

I smiled and said, "Thanks. I might need to be back later."

He said, "That is going to cost you." I grabbed my folders and smiled and walked back to my office.

2 comments:

  1. Love this. Any more or have a link to the pic / blog of the boy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you love the story. I tried going to the link listed on the picture but it does not exist anymore. A lot of the sites that I go to for inspiration for stories have been killed by Blogger.

    ReplyDelete