Sunday, March 6, 2011

SNEAK PEEK - Bad Asses - Part 1

SNEAK PEEK

Bad Asses

Part 1 of 4


We acted tough when we were on the street. Our club name was ‘Bad Asses’. There were five of us.

When we walked down the street, people got out of our way. We usually went shirtless. Torn jeans were our trademark when we were on the street. A few of the guys wore boxers with the waistbands showing above their jeans. A couple of us wore nothing underneath our jeans.

No one messed with us. We would meet at Adam’s place. He was the leader. Blond with well defined muscles. When he talked, we listened. Joe, Bill, and Jeremy were the other three. I was the last one of the group. I had dirty blond hair. I exercise often to be ready. I wore no underwear. I wanted to always be ready for anything that came my way.

Our meetings were private. No outsiders were allowed. Adam and I clicked from the very first time we met. I was the last one to be admitted to the club. Adam told everyone, no one messed with me. It was hands off of me.

I was happy with that arrangement. When Adam needed me, I would be ready and willing to be at his side. Once we were behind closed doors, Adam would announce the meeting was coming to a start and he would snap his fingers. I immediately assumed the position at his side.

I would drop to my knees and unzip his jeans. I would remove them. His cock would be poking through the opening of his boxers. He seemed to be ready every time he snapped his fingers. His cock was hard and erect. Adams routine was for me to get his cock all wet by sucking and licking his cock. When he was ready, he would remove his boxers. His cock would be dripping wet from my spit. As he stood there, I knew it was time for me to remove my jeans.

I bent over doggy style and Adam would placed his cock at my ass opening and then inserted it. Once inside of me, he pumped. He grabbed my hair with both hands and pulled while he fucked me.

Adam was proud of his cock. It was large. Veins ran along the shaft. If his cock was not up my ass, it was in my mouth. His balls hung low and were filled with his hot cum. Once he shot his wad of cum, his cock stayed hard and was ready for more action.

Adam continued to quicken his pace. His cock felt larger as he got closer to cumming. He held on to my hair, and tightened his grip, as he tensed his body. The first shot of cum slammed into me. No sooner did it hit that another shot of cum splattered inside of me.

He pulled out of my ass. Cum dripped from the tip of his cock. He flopped onto the sofa. His cock oozed cum onto his stomach. I sat next to him, his arm around my shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment