Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Bathhouse – Second Visit - Part 2

The Bathhouse – Second Visit

Part 2 of 2


I wanted to relax in the steam room. I hung up my towel on the rack and entered the steam room. It was hard to see what was in front of me. I bumped into a bench and sat down. It felt good having the moist heat penetrate my pores.

I heard the door open and someone came in. I could not make out who it was. He sat next to me. The steam cleared up enough that I could see it was the guy from the ledge. He reached over and started playing with my cock. I got hard almost immediately. He started to jack me off. I leaned back on the bench and spread my legs. I felt a hand on my leg.

The door opened and another person was now with us. He stood watching over us. I saw that he was masturbating. It was awesome to watch his jack off while someone jacked me off.

The guy, who was standing over us, came after just a few stoked of his cock. I felt his cum hitting my chest. This was too much for me. I felt myself cumming. It landed on my chest. The guy from the ledge got up and walked out of the steam room. I followed. He was hitting the showers. I joined him. I needed to rinse all the cum off of me.

I was admiring his body. I saw his cock that I had sucked under the towel. It was semi hard and thick. I wanted it again.

Before I could say anything, the guy left the showers and grabbed his towels. I quickly followed.

He headed for the lockers and started getting dressed. I said, "You come here often?"

He finished dressing and said, "When ever I am in town. I will be back next Tuesday."

Looking at the floor, I said, "Maybe, I will see you next Tuesday."

He headed for the door and said, "I will be sitting on the ledge. Stop if you see me there."

He left and now I had hope of seeing him next Tuesday. Maybe I will rent a room.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment