Saturday, March 5, 2011

Timmy - Part 2

Timmy – Part 2 of 3

I had not had someone sleep over in quite a while. I was a little nervous. I really like Timmy. His red hair just was a real turn on for me. We climbed into bed and stayed on each other side of the bed. I turned off the light. It was a full moon outside and it gave the bedroom an eerie light. I could see his outline and Timmy was laying on his side facing me. I laid on my back.

I felt a hand resting on my stomach. I reached down and our fingers intertwined. I felt his breath against my arm. I was so aroused. My cock was ready for action. He removed his hand from mine and moved down to my cock. He ran his fingers through my pubes and grasped my cock at the base. I felt a chill run through my body. He pulled upwards on my shaft and then back down. He did that a few times.

Timmy moved down and licked the tip of my cock. More chills were running through my body. I put my hand on his head and he took my cock in his mouth. I used both hands to hold his head. I did not push or guide him. I was all his for the taking.

Timmy rubbed my balls and played with the hairs around my balls as he sucked. I tightened my grip on his head as I knew I was close to cumming. He increased his speed and I shot my first wad of cum. He milked my cock as I came again and again. I released my grip on his head, and he moved to be at my side.

He grabbed the blanket and pulled it up. I turned towards him and we were face to face. I gave him a quick kiss. He put him hand on my lip and I did the same. I stared at him and saw him smile back. I brushed his red hair back into place and laid there listening to his breath. I heard him fall asleep. I remain awake looking at him. Eventually I fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment