Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hospital Stay - Part 1

Hospital Stay

Part 1 of 2



Jake had been in the hospital for over a week. He was going stir crazy. He called me and asked if I could visit. I told him I would be there tomorrow.

He had the typical hospital gown on. He was in a bad mood when I came in. He was screaming at the nurse. She shook her head as she walked out of his room.

I walked towards his bed and asked, "Calm down, Jake. What is going on?’

"I just want out of here. You don’t get any rest and they poke you at all hours of the day and night." Jake removed his hospital gown and threw it on the floor. "And I hate these gowns."

"OK, Jake I have known you all my life. Tell me what is bothering you." I grabbed a chair and pulled it over to his bed and sat down.

"I am horny. OK, I need some relief." He said.

I have known Jake since kindergarten. When we were younger, we jacked off together. As we got older, we even had sex together. So I could talk freely with Jake. I had an easy solution. "Alright then jack off."

"I want sex. The medicine makes me dizzy and I can’t finish." He pulled back the covers, and held his hard cock. "See, I am hard."

I shook my head. Jake had a great cock and it was always hard to resist him once he was in a horny mood.

I turned and locked his door. I went over to the bed. He had a smile on his face. I leaned over and looked at his cock. It was big and hard. His cut cock had the biggest mushroom head. I licked around it crown. His pee hole had drops of precum. I licked all around his cockhead. I put my lips around the tip of his cock and moved down his shaft.

Jake was whispering, "Nice." I went down as far as I could. He smelled like hospital sanitation liquid. I continue to suck. Jake started to relax on his bed. He slowly moved his hips but he let me do most of the work. I quickly picked up speed and listened to the sounds of Jake breathing.

I had done this so many times to Jake, I lost count. I knew when he was close to cumming, and he was nearly there. I reached down to play with his balls. I ran my fingers over his hairy balls. They started to tighten.

I continued and felt the first gooey cum emerge from his cock. Soon my mouth was flooded with his load. I let his cock slip out of my mouth. I stroked it a few more times and licked the last drops of cum off of his tip of his cock.

I saw a washcloth on his side tray and used it to wipe my mouth clean. I cleaned up his cock while Jake just relaxed. He smiled and said, "I owe you one."

I unlocked his door and came back to visit with him for a while. He was more pleasant now. When I got ready to leave, I looked him in the eyes and said, "Remember, you owe me one, or maybe two." I smiled and turn to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment