Saturday, March 5, 2011

Short Takes – Golf - Long Version

Short Takes are real short stories from pictures that I feel are interesting but not for writing a full story.

After I did the Short Takes on the Golf picture, I thought of a longer version.  So here it is.  Enjoy. 


Let me know what you think.



Short Takes – Golf -Long Version


Robbie and I decided to play a round of golf. We made sure we had cold beer stashed in the golf bag. After a few holes and a few beers, we got bored. Robbie challenged me to fuck the next hole. I had enough beers in me that I said, "Fuck, yes."

When we got to the next green. I dropped my shorts and got to the ground. I inserted my hard cock in the hole. I tried fucking the hole but it was bigger than my cock.

I stood up with my shorts at my ankles and my cock pointing to the sky. I raised my arms up. Victory was mine. At least I won the challenge.

Robbie said, "Hell, no. The challenged was for you to fuck the next hole." He started to laugh. With my shorts still at my ankles, I shuffled over to him. There was a wooded area near to the green, so I pushed him into the woods. He was laughing all the way.

I pulled down his shorts got behind him. He was laughing but knew what was coming. He used his hands to spread his ass cheeks apart. I spit on my cock and stroked it a few times. I placed my cock at the entrance of his ass. I slowly eased into his hole. He went from laughing to a low moan.

I pumped his ass. Robbie had the most beautiful ass. I fucked him a few times in the past. This times it felt great. I was able to look out on the golf course. No one was insight. I pumped faster.

Robbie had grabbed his cock and was masturbating. Robbie came first. His cum landed on his shoes. I could hear his cuss as he finished milking his cock for the last drop.

I felt ready and I pulled out of his ass and grabbed hold of my cock and started to cum. I aimed for his shoes. Robbie was mad. I held him as I finished cumming. I ended up coating his shoes with enough cum that it was obvious what happened.

Now it was my turn to laugh. I raised my arms up. Victory was mine. I won the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment