Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Heading South - Part 6

Heading South

Part 6 of 6


The next day, we left for home. Mickey seems in a good mood. We ate dinner on the outskirts of town. It felt good for me to be back home. I unpacked once again. We were both tired from traveling.

I laid in bed waiting for Mickey to get into bed. I knew he had something on his mind. He had gotten quiet when we arrived home tonight.

He undressed and turned to get into bed. His cock was soft. I asked him if he was ok. He did not answer. Instead he pulled me over on top of him. He kissed me. He spread his legs and lifted them up. He whispered, "Fuck me? But be gentle. This is my first time."

I wanted this moment to be special. Something he would always remember. I reached over to get some lube from the nightstand. I applied it to my cock and then gently rubbed it on his asshole. I lifted his legs higher and positioned my cock at his ass hole. Before entering him, I leaned in and kissed him.

While we kissed, I pushed my cock into his ass. I continued to kiss him as I pushed in. He did not flinch as I started to fuck him. His arms were around my torso. He seemed to be holding on, afraid of losing me.

I increased my thrust. I looked at his eyes for any signs of discomfort. He reached up and kissed me darting his tongue into my mouth. I now was close to cumming. Mickey moved his hands down to my ass. He pushed my ass as I came. I felt so complete. I wanted to do this since the first day we met.

I tried to catch my breath, as I removed my cock from his ass. I was breathing heavily as I laid on top of him. He whispered, "Thanks."

I slept soundly. The next morning I woke to find I was alone in bed. I dropped my head into my hands. I rubbed my forehead. I wished he had stayed. I got up and smelt coffee. I headed for the kitchen. Mickey was making breakfast and had the coffee brewing. He looked up and smiled, "I got to earn my keep, if I am going to live here."





2 comments:

  1. OK, I cried. The whole time I am waiting for the "other shoe" to drop. Being both a romantic and a realist I did identify with your narrator. Thank you for the positive outcome :-)
    It is nice to think that sometimes the good guys do win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story, but I wanted to know what Mickey's deal was right before they met. I wish you had gone into some history about what had happened to him, and why he was running away, or whatever it was that he was doing when they met. Still, it was a great read.
    mb

    ReplyDelete