Friday, March 18, 2011

Working Late with Sam - Part 2

Working Late with Sam

A Continuation of Working Late with Craig

Part 2 of 2


I returned the folders to the file room. I found Sam in the same position as the last time. This time he had a big grin on his face. He said, "It will cost you to go any farther."

This time I was ready for him. I started to take my clothes off. He just smiled and watch me strip. I left my underwear as the last article of clothing to be remove. I put my thumbs under my waistband and slowly removed my briefs. Sam licked his lips.

My cock sprang out as I took my briefs all the way off. I said, "This time it will cost you." I walked around the chair and stood behind him. I told him to stand and then to bend over. I spread his ass cheeks and saw him asshole. I knelt and started to lick it. I heard Sam say, "Nice." I continue licking and then pushed my tongue into his hole. Sam said, "Very nice. Deeper." I stuck my tongue as deep as it could go.

I stood up and spit on my hand. I rubbed the spit all over my cock. Once I was lubed, I inserted my cock. I heard Sam say, "Now that is really nice." I pushed hard and went all the way in. He moaned. I pumped my cock and listen to the sounds of pleasure as Sam moaned louder. The harder I pumped the louder he moaned.

I couldn’t hold back any longer. I came. Sam felt it and yelled, "YES." I emptied all I had into his ass. I pulled out and milked my cock for any last drop of cum. Sam turned around and sat on the chair. He smiled at me and said, "I always wanted to do that with you." I figured it was time to confess that I wanted him as well.

I told him I needed to get back to work.

Sam smiled and said, "Well, if you need anything, just come on down. But, it will still cost you."


No comments:

Post a Comment