Monday, March 7, 2011

The Bathhouse – First Visit

The Bathhouse – First Visit


I hate the bar scene. I never been to a bathhouse and decided to try one that is in town. I checked in and went to the locker room to undress. I wrapped a towel around my waist. I took a deep breath and thought to myself, "OK, let’s check this place out." I notice there were a lot of small rooms. Most doors were closed, but a few were open. I peeked in as I walked down the hallways. Guys were laying in beds naked. Some were playing with their cocks and others were just laying there, some semi hard, and some soft. I was fascinated. There were so many cocks to look at, cut, and uncut. Some guys motioned for me to enter. I was nervous but finally picked one of the rooms to go in. He smiled as I entered.

His cock was big, really big. I returned the smile, but could not stop staring at his cock. He patted the bed and said to join him. I closed the door and let my towel down as I sat next to him. I was fully erect from the excitement. He reached to touch my cock. I did the same. I inspected his cock and pulled the shaft up to the tip of his cock and then back down. I saw precum on the tip of his cock. I squeezed his cock and more cum oozed out. His cockhead was a nice rounded mushroom of a gland. I wondered how it would be up my ass.

He reached over to the side table and picked up a condom and handed it to me. He pointed at my cock. I tore the foil open and took out the condom. I unrolled it over my cock, down the shaft as far as it could go. He turned over and stuck his ass in the air. I climbed into his bed and spreading his cheeks, I inserted my cock and shove it in all the way.

He said "Harder and faster." I pumped my cock and held on to his hair. He grunted and pushed his ass back ramming my cock deeper. I only lasted a few more thrusts, then I started cumming, filling up the condom.

As soon as I removed my cock, he pointed to a trashcan. I removed the condom and dropped it in the trashcan. He pointed to the door and said, "Thanks."

This was my first visit to a Bathhouse. I found out it was quick and impersonal.

It was ‘Slam, blam, thank you man’.

No comments:

Post a Comment