Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Bathhouse – Second Visit

The Bathhouse – Second Visit

Part 1 of 2



I was excited about visiting the Bathhouse after my last visit. I checked in and went to the locker room to undress. I wrapped a towel around my waist. In walked a guy that was tall, dark and handsome. I could not help but stare. He grabbed a locked next to mine and started to undress. He seemed to take his time. I enjoyed the show. He was built rather well. He stripped down to his underwear. They hugged his body and I almost shouted out loud, "Strip." Slowly he pulled off his briefs. His cock was semi hard as he wrapped a towel around his waist. He winked at me and said, "See you inside."

My cock was hard from watching him strip. I took a deep breath and entered the bathhouse. It was dimly lit. I walked around trying to find the guy from the locker room. Finally I saw him sitting on the ledge, away from the main area. He had removed his towel and had it draped over his lap.


I walked over to him and asked, "May I sit next to you?" I held my breath awaiting his reply. Would it be rejection or acceptance? He looked at me and smiled, "Yes, have a seat."

We exchanged some small talk. I notice his hand was under his towel. I reached under the towel and placed my hand on his thigh. He did not say a word or move. I moved my hand and found his hand. I moved down and felt his cock. He released his grip on his cock, and I took over holding it.

I tried removing the towel and he held it in place. He motioned for me to get in front of him. I released his cock and stood in front of him. My cock was making a tent out of my towel. He motioned for me to get on my knees, which I did. He told me to get under the towel. I dropped down under the towel. He was holding his cock and sticking it towards my face. From what I could see, it was a cut cock with a nice mushroom head.


As I took his cock in my mouth, he released his hold in it. He let me take over. In my mouth, his cock seemed huge. I took it as deep as I could. I bobbed back and forth sucking as best I could. I felt his cum land in my mouth. I continued to suck. I thought he was done when he released the rest of his load. I gagged and let some cum trickle down the side of my mouth. Finished, I swallowed what I could and wipe my mouth with my towel.

I sat back on the ledge next to him. Without saying a word, he finally got up and walked away.

I headed to the steam room.


2 comments:

  1. I hardly ever wrap the towel around my waist, usually just drape it over my shoulders. I figure, they want to see your dick and ass anyway, might as well put it on display. Sometimes I'll even leave the towel in the locker and roam around totally nude. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your comments. kik me at storyman3119 and let's talk

    ReplyDelete