Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sister’s Boyfriend - Derrick - Part 3

Sister’s Boyfriend - Derrick
Part 3 of 3

This was my sister and her boyfriend last night with us. They were heading back tomorrow. They decided to turn in early. They did the same routine of kissing, which got Derrick all hot and horny.

Derrick was already in bed when I came into the room. I undressed and took off all of my clothes. My cock was hard. I was hoping for some action. Derrick was wide-awake. When I climbed into bed, Derrick rolled over to me and said, "I have something special planned for you tonight. Now close your eyes."

Derrick pulled back the blankets and got between my legs. He lifted them and buried his face in my ass. His tongue went to work on licking my asshole. It felt so good. He kept at it and I would have been content with just that but Derrick had other plans.

He lifted my legs higher and I felt his cock in my ass crack. He spit on his cock and rubbed the spit all around his cock. Then he placed the tip of his cock near my asshole and gently inserted it. It felt painful at first but I gritted my teeth and waited for my ass hole to get use to having his cock there. He then pushed in. I grabbed my cock and jacked off in time with his thrust of his cock in and back out.

I never felt this way before. It was great. He picked up speed and he slapped his cock into me repeatedly.

I was so excited it only took a few strokes of my cock and then I came. I shot hot cum onto my chest.

After I came, he leaned over me and I watch his body tense up. His muscles contracted as he prepared to cum. I could feel his cum hitting inside of me. His body went from tense to relaxation. It was beautiful to see and feel.

Derrick took his cock out of my ass and I lowered my legs. He was now just inches from my face. He learned down and kissed me. It was gentle and quick. He said, "Thanks. I hate to see this end. Hey, I have an idea. Why don’t you come and visit? You can stay at my place." I was excited about the offer. I knew it would be fun. And I could stay at his place. I agreed to visit.

I loved this guy. This turned out to be an awesome visit and I look forward to visiting him real soon. And also seeing my sister. But mainly seeing him. I can’t wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment