Sunday, March 20, 2011

Goofy Roger - Part 2

Goofy Roger

Part 2 of 2

Roger came over bright and early. He was nervous but eager to have another lesson. I had him get undressed. He sat on the edge of the bed. His hard cock sticking straight up. As I got undressed, Roger asked, "What we are doing today?"

"You are going to fuck me." I handed him a condom.

His eyes were wide open as he fumbled opening the foil package containing the condom. He finally removed the condom and place it over the tip of his cock. Roger slipped the condom on over his cock and down its shaft. He asked, "Now what do I do?"

I got on the bed next to him and got on all fours. I pointed my ass at him and spread my cheeks.

"Whoa." He laughed and climbed between my legs. He poked around and finally hit paydirt. He pushed his cock pass the opening into my ass. "Whoa. Awesome."

I said, "Shut up and pump." Roger was a good student. He got into the rhythm and started to push his cock into my ass and then pull it out and then back in. I said, "Now pump faster." It did not take him long before he was plowing away.

He did not take long to cum. I heard him say "Whoa." He came quickly. He stopped pushing and then removed his cock from my ass. Seeing the cum filled condom Roger said once again, "Whoa. Anything else?"

"Well, there is rimming. I will show you. Lay on your stomach."

I climbed between Roger’s legs. I spread his ass cheeks and found his pink virgin ass hole. I bent over and started licking his ass. Roger did not say a word. I then started to probe my tongue into his ass. He reacted by sticking his ass higher. He wanted more. I kept licking. Roger begged, "Fuck me."

I grabbed another condom and slipped it over my cock. I quickly placed the tip of my cock right on his asshole and then I pushed pass the muscle. I got the head of my cock into him and stopped. He gasps as I pushed deeper. I started to pump and he positioned his ass up in the air. It felt great fucking Roger. I pumped a few more stokes. I stopped and asked if he was ok. He said, "Fine, keep going."

I started to slowly pump my cock and then I increased the speed. He was really into this. Roger said, "Faster." I pounded his ass. I felt I was close to cumming. I continued pounding then I felt the first shot of cum. The condom caught the load. I continued cumming. Finished, I removed my cock.

Roger finally said, "Whoa. ‘Bro’ thanks. He gave me a big bear hug."

I told him no problem. Roger might be ‘Bro’ but he was my ‘fuck buddy’ now.

1 comment: