Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Opinion…Cock Piercing

My Opinion…Cock Piercing


On this subject, I have no first hand experience. I have no piercing and do not want to get one. Mainly because I am a big baby. I get weak knees just thinking about getting one. I have never been around someone who had a cock piercing.


One person that I know of that just recently got one is CG from http://closetinva.blogspot.com

He started posting his experience of getting the procedure done.

Hopefully future posts will explain how it feels. CG, I hope you are up for this. (No pun intended.)

If you have one or been with someone who had one (piercing, that is), and want to describe the experience, send me an email at storyman3119@yahoo.com Your name and/or email address will not be published.

No comments:

Post a Comment