Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sister’s Boyfriend - Derrick - Part 2

Sister’s Boyfriend - Derrick

Part 2 of 3

I had a great night sleep. Derrick was very friendly with me all day. We played cards and he wanted me to be his partner.

We played card games until it was almost midnight. Again, it was time for bed. My sister and Derrick kissed good night. It was the same type of kissing, long and passionate. I hoped Derrick would be horny again tonight.

I got undressed. This time I took off my underwear. I wanted to be naked like Derrick.

Derrick finally finished kissing my sister and came in the room. He undressed and took all his clothes off. He was naked with a hardon, just like yesterday. He climbed into bed. I told him, "I see you need some relief." He agreed but he needed something more. Instead of a hand job, he wanted a blowjob. I told him I would do it if he did the same to me.

Derrick jumped up and climbed over me. He enormous cock hovered above my face. He already took my cock in his mouth and was sucking away at it. I grabbed his cock and put my lips around it. Derrick hips started to thrust his cock in and out. I just needed to lay still. He did all the work.

Derrick had large balls and they slapped my face with each thrust. Derrick was taking my cock deep into his throat. I felt his nose pushing into my pubes with every thrust of his face down my shaft of my cock. I came first. He swallowed and not a drop was wasted. He was an awesome cocksucker.


When he was done sucking me dry, he pounded my face with his cock. His cum exploded out of his cock. The speed and the amount of cum overloaded my mouth. Cum overflowed from my mouth. I felt embarrassed. I wiped my mouth with my hand and then licked my hand clean.

Derrick laid back on the bed and said, "That was awesome. You are the best that I ever had. Thanks."

I answered back, "Thanks. You are good." I wondered how many other people he 69 before. I still liked this guy. This was turning out to be a really great visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment