Wednesday, March 2, 2011

DJ – Disc Jockey - Part 3

DJ – Disc Jockey

Part 3 of 4


The day turned out to be nice and sunny. We walked along the pier and enjoyed the sights. I spotted a nice secluded spot on the beach and we decided to get some sun. We laid the blanket down and sat on the blanket. I removed my shorts and shirt. I had on swim briefs. DJ undressed and had on his Speedo. He looked awesome in them. I could not get my eyes off of him. I took off his color rimmed glasses. He laid on his stomach. I did the same and moved close to him. I inched my hand under his body to where his cock was. He did not flinch.

I found the top of his Speedo. I slipped my fingers down and used my fingers to play with his cock. He got hard almost immediately. I grabbed hold of his cock and pulled it out from the confines of his Speedo. He did not resist. He lifted his body off of the blanket to allow me to get at his cock.

I looked around to make sure no one was around. I started to stroke his cock. His cock was a sight to see. DJ was excited from the thought of being on a public beach with me playing with his cock.

I did another look around and saw no one in sight, I started to jack him off. He moved and was almost entirely on his side. I saw cum appear on the tip of his cock. I moved an extra towel to catch the cum, just as he came. I held the towel to catch all the cum. He kept cumming. When he was done, I used the towel to wipe the tip of his cock. He laid back down on his stomach.

I laid back down. DJ reached over with his hand and held mine.

The sun was hot beating down on us. We decided to take a dip. The water felt good. DJ came close and before I knew it had pulled down my swim briefs and was playing with my cock. The water came up to our waist, so we were covered. Every once in a while my cockhead appeared above the water.

DJ smiled and kiss me as he stroked my cock. The water made it slippery as he stroked faster. I had my back to the beach when I felt myself cum. The cum flew out and landed on the water. DJ continued to stroke me and more cum landed on the water. We watch my cum float, then sink slowly into the water.

I rinsed off my cock and pulled my swim brief back on. We played in the water and then headed to the towels.

I told him I had a wonderful time and I hated to see it end. DJ said, "Me too. But don’t forget, you are going to be my assistant on Monday’s gig."

I agreed. I can be his assistant on Monday, and who knows what that will grow into by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment