Monday, March 28, 2011

Heading South - Part 5

Heading South

Part 5 of 6

The next morning we headed for the coast. It was a beautiful day for the drive. Mickey was in the best mood. We checked into the hotel. My meeting was to start at 1 p.m. I gave him a key to the room. I pulled him over to the window and the beach laid in front of us. I told him he could spend time at the beach or in the room. I would be back around 4 p.m.

The meeting went well. I headed back to the room. Mickey was gone. I looked out the window and spotted him sitting on he beach. I changed clothes and headed for the beach.

When he saw me, he flashed a big smile. We sat and talked for awhile. He asked about my meeting. I asked him about his day.

I asked him what he wanted for dinner. He saw a hotdog vendor and pointed at him. So we had a lavish meal of hot dogs.
We walked along the beach. It was a picture perfect day.

We headed back to the room. Mickey turned on the TV. I decided I needed to shower. I was in the shower lathering up when I heard the door open. Mickey opened the glass doors and climbed in and stood behind me. I turned to face him. His cock was rock hard. He took the washcloth out of my hand and started to scrub my chest.

I returned the gesture and took the soap out of his hand and lathered his chest. Every move he made, I copied. When he reached for my cock, I held his. If he stroked my cock, I stroked his. I leaned forward and rested my head against his. We continued to stroke ours cocks.

I wanted to kiss him. Our mouths touched briefly. I felt myself getting ready to cum. It was now or never. I pressed my lips to his. In that instant, I came. I opened my mouth, and his tongue entered and went deep in my mouth. He continued to stroke my cock. Every last drop of cum was expelled by me.

It was Mickey’s turn to cum. I rapidly stroked his cock. I knew he was close to cum. He gripped my arm. He rested his head against me. His cum shot out and upwards and landed back on my hand. It was like a volcano spewing it lava. He wrapped both arms around me as I milked the last drops of cum.

Mickey looked into my face. He leaned forward and we kissed for the longest time.


The hot water rinsed us off. We toweled dried each other. I turned on the radio on the nightstand next to the bed. I found some nice soft music. We climbed into bed and held each other. It was a beautiful end to a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment