Thursday, March 3, 2011

DJ – Disc Jockey - Part 4

DJ – Disc Jockey
Part 4 of 4


Being an assistant to DJ was a totally enjoyable job. I only worked part time but he taught me a lot and being with DJ was a pleasure. After the gig we would go to his place and relax and have great sex. His body was so hot.

A few weeks after we met, we had a gig and ended at his place. He told me he had good news. He was offered some gigs out of town. He would be gone for six weeks at a time. I dreaded being away from him for six weeks. I knew this relationship was too good to be true.

DJ said he needed to hire a full time assistant. He could not do the job by himself. DJ had some one in mind for the job. He said, "He is my top choice. We need to leave by this weekend."

I felt bad that our time together was dwindling. My head was spinning. I did not hear anything else he said. DJ asked me, "What do you think?" The question interrupted my thoughts. I replied, "What?"

DJ smiled and said, "Yes or No? Please say yes." I repeated myself, "What?"

DJ held my hand and pulled me over to the sofa and we sat. He looked in my eyes and said, "Please be my assistant. Please."

I finally realize what he had been saying. I was his top choice. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. I was so excited. We made plans for the trip.

It was late but I was wide-awake. We undressed and climbed into bed. I was still talking about the trip. DJ kissed me to shut me up. His tongue darted into my mouth and found my tongue. His hands were all over my body. I went from being excited about the trip, to being excited about being with DJ.

He laid on top of me. He pushed his cock down and let it stick between by legs. My balls laid on top of his massive shaft. He moved his cock back and forth. It rubbed against my balls. He got down between my legs and lifted my torso up. He placed his face between by ass crack. He licked and got my ass all lubed up.

He lowered me and inserted his massive cock. After being fucked by DJ a few times, my ass was used to his size. DJ stilled went easy and slow until he knew I was fine then he would start fucking me.

He leaned forward and kissed me. I held on to him, never wanting to let go. His cock seemed to get larger in me. He stopped for a moment and cum splattered inside of me. We kissed as he finished cumming. As he removed his cock, he lowered my legs. We laid side by side.

Although I wanted to scream it from the rooftops, I just thought it to myself, "Being an assistant to DJ is going to be so awesome."

No comments:

Post a Comment