Saturday, March 26, 2011

Heading South - Part 3

Heading South

Part 3 of 6

We left right on schedule. I found out his name was Michael. I kidded and called him "Mickey". He smiled and said no one ever called him that. I tried to find out more about Mickey but he would just look out the window and remained quiet.

We were going to beat the winter storm that was heading our way. We made good time and made it to our half way point by dinner time. Mickey ate everything that was placed in front of him. I wondered how long he was on the street.

I checked in at a nearby motel. We were exhausted. The room had two beds in it. I undressed and got under the covers. Mickey took a quick shower. He said it made him feel normal again.

He turned off the lights. The neon sign outside was bright enough to light up the room. Mickey removed the towel and let it fall to the floor. His cock was hard and pointing straight up. He turned to the first bed and pulled back the covers. He turned back around to the bed that I was in, and raised the covers and climbed into the bed laying close to me.

As he climbed into bed with me, I held out my hands to welcome him. I pulled him close to me. Our cocks were hard. I slowly pushed him between my legs. He reached down and lifted my legs. His cock stabbed at my cock. Then it moved down to lay on top of my balls.

Mickey grabbed his cock and felt around till he found my ass hole. He shoved his cock into my ass opening. He started to move slowly, inch by inch, pushing his cock further into my ass. I felt his pubes brushed against my ass. He was all the way in. He then slowly removed his cock, inch by inch, till he reached his cockhead. Then he reversed the process. Once he did this a few times, he did it faster.

I looked up at him. The neon light cast a shadow across his body. He looked beautiful to me. His body tensed and his muscles rippled across his chest. He came and I felt his load being emptied inside of me.

He removed his cock and moved down to be next to me. I turned and we laid side by side. Mickey reached out to me. Once he wrapped his hands around me, he held on to me. He moved closer and held me tight.

The neon light bathed us with an eerie glow. I watched Mickey fall asleep. Once I felt all was safe and well, I fell asleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment