Thursday, March 24, 2011

Heading South - Part 1

Heading South

Part 1 of 6


I was heading back home. I was heading South. I was tired of the cold winter weather. I had drove enough miles today, so I pulled into a motel. I am sure it was not the best in town, but I was tired and needed to stop for the day. I saw a fast food place across the street, so I walked over and got some food.

My room was on the second floor. As I climbed the stairs, I saw a person in the dark shadows. He steps into the light. He was shabby. Hair looked dirty. Looked like he had not washed or put on clean clothes in a while.

He pleaded with me, "Don’t be afraid. I just need something to eat. I won’t cause any trouble."

I had enough food that I could share. He put out his hands and they were filthy.

I stepped back. He said, "What’s wrong?" I told him I would share my food, but he needs to wash up.

We entered my room. I pointed to the bathroom and told him to get cleaned up. He looked into the room and saw the shower. He turned back to me and pleaded, "Can I take a shower? Please."

I told him to go ahead. I asked him to throw out his clothes and I will put them in a washer downstairs.

He opened the door and set his clothes on the floor. I heard the shower going. I grabbed a clean towel and wrapped it around his clothes and took them downstairs and placed them in the washer. I dug out some quarters and started the washer.

I returned to the room and heard the shower had stopped. A few minutes later he came out. He was just wearing a towel that he wrapped around waist. He looked a whole lot better. I looked closer and saw a nicely built guy. He needed a shave but the stubble on him looked good. His hair was long and stringy before he showered. Now it looked full. It was a definite improvement.

I dug out my toiletries and told him to help himself. He asked to use my hairbrush. He looked in the mirror and stopped what he was doing. He started to cry. I walked over to him and placed my hand on his shoulder. "Why don’t you get something to eat, first."

I am not sure when he last ate, but he gobbled up the food. I told him I was going to check on his clothes. When I came back to the room, he was sleeping. His towel had come undone and it fell off to the side. His cock and balls hung to the side. He had a nice cock, uncut with two big balls. I pulled the towel off and then pulled the covers up over him.

I sat up and looked at him and wondered what happened with his life. I checked on his clothes and brought them to the room. I undressed and got on the other side of the bed. Sleep came quickly.

1 comment:

  1. He was homeless and took the narrator up on 'heading south'.

    ReplyDelete