Friday, March 25, 2011

Heading South - Part 2

Heading South

Part 2 of 6


Morning seem to come too soon. I wanted to sleep longer but I figured I needed to get an early start. I tried to get up from bed, but something or someone was laying next to me and holding me. I rubbed my eyes and saw it was the guy from last night. He was still asleep and had his arm around me holding me. His head was laying on my arm. His hair was somewhat damp. I brushed it away from the front of his face. He had a handsome face. It was really pleasant to look at.

He turned toward me and laid his head on my chest. His hard cock poked me on my side. I reached down and move his cock to lay on top of me. It was nice and hard. Having a naked guy next to me, was getting me aroused.

I shifted myself in bed and the movement woke him up. He saw that he was laying on my chest and sat up quickly. He apologized and said he did not mean any harm. I told him it was all right. He said he got beat up once for coming onto a guy. I told him it was fine and that I rather liked it.

He hesitated and I said, "Come here. Relax." He resumed his position. Both our cocks had gone soft. He told me he hated the cold weather and wanted to head south someday. I told him I was heading that way today. "You want to hitch a ride with me?"

His eyes lit up. "Can I?" I nodded and he yelled, "Really?" He laid back down. His hand moved and brushed against my cock. He felt my cock grow. He rested his head on my arm and looked at me. His hand remained on my cock. He studied my features.

Without him moving, my cock became hard and erect. His hand had laid on top of my cock the whole time. His hand slowly wrapped itself around my cock. Everything moved in slow motion. As he gripped my cock, he pulled upwards. That slight movement sent a shiver up my spine. He then pulled my cock back down. Another shiver ran through my body.

He started slow but increased each movement to be faster and faster. I laid perfectly still. My breathing became shallow. I finally took in a deep breath and held it. Cum shot out of my cock. He continued his hand movements until I was finished.
He released his grip on my cock but left his hand resting on it.


We laid there in silence. He continued to look at me. We laid there next to each other. I finally broke the silence. "We leave at noon after we checkout. Do you have anything to pick up before we leave?" He shook his head "No." then looked away.

"Well, how do you like to get some new stuff for the trip? Let’s get breakfast, hit the stores, and then hit the road."



No comments:

Post a Comment