Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cumming Attraction - Working Late - Sam

Working Late – Sam

To be posted on March 17, and 18

Meet Sam, the record clerk. He will help you find what you need from the file room. Working Late was never so much fun.



Here is an excerpt.

Working Late – Sam

Part 1 of 2



I had to work late. I looked for Craig and he seemed to have gone home. I went ahead and started working on my backlog. I noticed I need some items from the file room, which was two floors down.

I took the stairs and walked down the two flights. I started to look at the index on the wall to determine which aisle to look for the items I needed. I found the section I needed and turn down the isle and stopped.

There was Sam, the record clerk. Naked sitting on a chair. His arms were stretched out as if he was stopping me from going any father. His underwear was hanging off the back of the chair.

This is a continuation of the story posted on Jan 25:

Working Late - Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment