Monday, March 21, 2011

Sister’s Boyfriend - Derrick - Part 1

Sister’s Boyfriend - Derrick

Part 1 of 3


We all gather at my parent’s house for their anniversary. My sister brought her boyfriend. His name was Derrick. Mom and Dad said that he had to sleep in my room. They told my sister there would be no hanky panky. I did not mind sharing my room.

It was the first time I met him. I could see why she was dating him. He was handsome and cute all rolled into one. He was comical and fun to be with.

We had a good dinner with everyone. We talked until it was almost midnight. It was time for bed. My sister and Derrick kissed good night. Not just a kiss, but long and passionate ones. I thought Derrick would be horny tonight.

I just had a full size bed in my room. So Derrick and I was going to share it. While they kissed, I got undressed. I stripped down to my briefs. Derrick finally finished kissing and came in the room. He undressed and took all his clothes off. He was naked with a hardon. He looked at me and said, "I sleep in the nude."

I told him that was ok but no jacking off unless I can join in. We both laughed. Derrick settled in. He tossed and turned. He finally said, "Sorry dude, but your sister got me all worked up. I need to jack off."

I told him that it was ok but as long as I get to jack off too. He agreed. We pulled the covers back and his cock was hard and erect. He started to jack off. I got some lube out and greased up my cock and was taking my time watching Derrick stroke his cock.

Derrick got frustrated and said, "I am use to another person’s hand on my cock. Can you help?"

I was surprised that he asked me but also I was happy that he did ask me. I told him to close his eyes and relax. I reached over and greased up his pole. He laid back as I stroked his cock. I had the front row seat at the event of the century. He was built with solid muscles. His cock was long and thick. I could see why my sister liked him.

I worked his cock and then got to see the grand finale when he came. He splattered cum all over his chest. I watch each drop fly out of his cock and land on his chest. I grabbed a towel and gave it to Derrick. He asked if I was going to finish jacking off. I told him I was like him and needed someone hand.

He said, "Let me help you." He reached over and started to jack me off. I was surprised but enjoyed it. His touch was great. Watching him cum had gotten me all worked up. Now with his hand on my cock, it was too much. I came. It was not as much as his load but it was a welcome relief.

Derrick picked the towel back up and gave it to me so that I could clean up. He said "Night. And Thanks." I pulled up the blankets and said, "Glad to be a help. And Thanks to you too."

I liked this guy. Nice looking, hung, and gives a great hand job. This was turning out to be a good visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment