Saturday, March 19, 2011

Goofy Roger - Part 1

Goofy Roger

Part 1 of 2



Everyone has a goofy friend. Mine was Roger. I knew him since we were born. Roger was born two days before me. He lived two houses away from where I live. We grew up together. Roger was always different. He was fun to be with since he was unpredictable. After High School we went to work for the same warehouse.

I always knew I was gay. Roger was hard to tell. Growing up, we never did anything sexual. We were close but not that close. Even in gym class, I never got to sneak a peek at Roger’s cock. Of course, I was too busy looking at the hunky guys.
I kept my love life private and never discussed it with anyone.

Roger made me laugh. When I felt down, he would come over and always do something goofy and my problems would disappear. After high school, Roger got into smoking weed. I tried it but it was not for me. Roger respected that and did not push me into smoking.

Roger would overdo it on weekend since we did not have to go to work the next morning. He would get silly and then mellow and then pass out.

I would let him sleep over and when he passed out, I would put a blanket over him and they he would sleep it off.

One weekend, Roger started smoking early. He became talkative and started asking questions. He asked me why we never ‘did’ it. I did not think roger was gay, so I never thought that question would come up.


He started to remove his shirt. Roger was slender and not overly muscular. He had trouble removed his jeans but finally got they off. He peeled off his underwear and laid in bed naked. His cock was hard. He was circumcised and had a decent cock. He had hairy armpits and a nice bush around his cock.

He took another tote on the weed and said, "You see my cock. Let’s see yours." I laughed thinking he was just being silly. Although his cock was looking pretty good to me, I turned him down. His cock seemed to be getting bigger. He pleaded again for me to get undressed.

I gave in and stripped. My cock was only semi-hard. He asked if I wanted a tote and offered me his weed. I went ahead and took a tote. He patted the spot next to him on the bed and said, "Come here. Relax."

I climbed into the space next to him and laid down. While I was smoking, he sat up and grabbed my cock and held it. His touch got me aroused and it started to get hard and grow in his hand.

Roger released my cock as it continued to grow. He said, "Seriously, why have we never done it?’

I told him we were ‘Bros’.

Roger laid back on the bed and said, "Bullshit. That is just a copout." Roger then got quiet. "I am a virgin. Never done it with anyone. Most people think I am goofy. So sex is out of the question. I would like to try it at least once."

I felt sorry for Roger. I asked, "What do you want to do?" His replay was "Everything." I shook my head, "No, we are going to start slow. We will do 69 first."

I told Roger to lay flat on the bed. I positioned myself over him. His cock was aching for action. I told him to follow my lead. I grabbed his cock and pulled it towards me. He actually had a beautiful cock. It was a decent size and thickness. I licked his tip of his cock. Roger did the same. I took his cock in my mouth and started to suck. Roger did it but much slower.

I picked up the pace and it did not take too long before Roger came. It was a big load but nothing I could not handle. Roger was now sucking at a good speed and I felt close to cumming. I warned him to get ready. I came and Roger immediate tried to swallow but was overloaded with my cum. He pulled my cock out but I was still cumming and I shot cum on his face, hair, and neck.

I looked at Roger and laugh. He looked a mess. I grabbed a pair of dirty towels from my clothes hamper and wiped his face. I smiled and said, "Well that is lesson number one. Tomorrow we do lesson number two."

Roger rolled his hands together and said "Whoa. Great."

1 comment: