Tuesday, March 1, 2011

DJ – Disc Jockey - Part 2

DJ – Disc Jockey
Part 2 of 4


I woke up to sunlight streaming through the window. I had a wonderful dream. I dreamt that I made love to the DJ. I heard someone clear his throat and then I remembered that I was in the DJ apartment. I opened my eyes and saw the face of the DJ. He looked so angelic.

He was laying on his side. His cock was soft but even then it was five inches long. His bush of hair around his cock was thick. "You sleep ok?"

I don’t remember the last time someone asked me that. "Yes." I replied. He pulled me closer. My heart started to pound. He kissed my forehead. He held me and let my head rest against his massive chest. He was so sweet and tender. "I am glad you stayed over." I kissed him. He stuck his tongue in my mouth. We kissed deep and long. I reached down to his cock. It was already erect and hard.

I looked down to see his cock in the daylight. It was enormous. I could not believe I sucked it and also took in up my ass. I wanted his cock again. "Remember it is my time to get fucked? You promised." he pleaded. My cock was hard. I rolled the DJ over so that he was on his back. I laid on top of his. My cock laid next to his. It looked so much smaller than his.

I kissed him and then kissed my way down his body to his ass. I stopped when I got to his cock and kiss it multiple times before spreading his legs and lifted them to get my tongue to his ass. I very gently rimmed him, circling my tongue around his asshole. With a little push, I enter his ass and pushed deeper with my tongue. DJ moaned loudly. I then tongue fucked him listening to his moans.

I spit on his hole and then lifted his legs high and stuck my cock in him. He was very tight. I eased out and slowly reentered him. His moans continued with every thrust. Before long I was pushing back and forth and he was handling my cock. My fucking him was turning him on. His cock was it full eight inches and cum oozed out the tip of his cock.

I picked up speed and with every deep thrust, more cum oozed out. He reached down and started stroking his massive cock. I watch his cock erupt and shoot cum out onto his chest and abdominal. I could not hold back any longer and came.

His moans grew louder, then there was silence.

I pulled out and laid next to him. I combed his hair with my fingers. I wondered if I would ever see him again, if this was a one time fling.

He looked at me and smiled, "Thanks. I was going to relax at the pier today and maybe drive down to the beach. Want to join me?" I wrapped my arms round his head and kiss him again and again. In between each kiss, I yelled, "YES."

"I have a gig Monday night, maybe you can be my assistant?" I knew right then that the DJ and I were going to make beautiful music together.

No comments:

Post a Comment