Monday, February 28, 2011

DJ - Disc Jockey Part 1

DJ – Disc Jockey

Part 1 of 4


I was tired of staying home alone. Since the breakup, I did not feel like doing anything. Tonight, I needed to finally get out. So I headed to a dance bar that had a DJ on Friday nights. The place was hopping. I stopped at the bar and got me a drink and then found a table. It was in a perfect position to watch the guys on the dance floor as well as off the floor.

I scanned the crowd and found some really handsome and cute guys. Then I spotted the disc jockey. He was cute beyond description. He had that boyish look with red frame glasses that made him look smart. His body was something that once you look at it, you could not turn away.

He was shirtless. He had a hairless chest with great abdominal. He was short, maybe 5 feet 10 inches. He was the type of guy that I could cuddle all night. He listened to his music through a set of headphones. As he swayed with the music, I decided to get a better look and I moved to the dance floor. I got caught up with the beat and ended up right in front of him. Our eyes met and he smiled. I smiled back.

Up close he was even more handsome. His body was perfect.

The music ended and he announced he was taking a break. I headed back to my table. I was glad I decided to get out tonight. Then I heard a voice, "You move pretty good out there." I turned and it was the DJ. "Thanks. But it is so easy with the great tunes that you play."

The lights flickered which meant it was time for DJ to get back to work. He gave me a wink and said he would see me later. I was glad to get the attention from someone. I went to the bar for another drink. I pulled out my money and the bartender said it was covered. I ask "By whom." The bar tender pointed to the DJ.

I turned and saw him smiling. I gave him a tip of the glass and said "Thanks."

The night flew by quickly. It was closing time. I enjoyed being out. I especially enjoyed seeing the DJ. I looked up at the stage and he was gone. Shame, I wanted to see him one more time. I felt a hand on my shoulder and it startled me. I turned around quickly. It was the DJ.

He was still shirtless. "You got time to get something to eat?" Up close his body was so muscular. I was tongue-tied. I barely said, "Yea."

"Good, let me load up my stuff." He said, as he motioned for me to follow. I helped him carry his gear to his truck. "Why don’t you ride with me. I need to unload the gear and then we can get something to eat."

His apartment was only a couple blocks away. It was neat, well furnished, and roomy. We unloaded his truck. "Just five me a minute to change clothes." His bedroom was just off from the living area. I watched as he took off his white pants. He wore tight white underwear that hugged his torso. His legs were as muscular as his chest.

He turned towards me and my mouth dropped. His cock was laying to the side. It was huge. The DJ smiled and said, "What?" I sputtered, "How big are you?" He snickered, "Would you believe eight inches."

"No way." I replied. He pulled down his briefs and his eight inch cock sprang to it full length. He was not only long, but also thick. He was circumcised and had a large mushroom head to go with his large thick shaft.

"I have died and went to heaven." was all I could say. He walked over to me, his cock swaying as he walked. He unbuckled my pants and let them fall down to my ankles. He rubbed the front of my briefs and my cock responded to his touch.

He pulled down my briefs and knelt in front of me. He took my cock in his mouth. He swallowed it quickly all the way to my pubes. While he was sucking my cock, I removed my shirt and kicked off my pants and underwear.

I reached down and pulled him to his feet. I took off his glasses and kissed him. I set the glasses down on his nightstand and jumped into bed pulling him with me. His height did not make any different when we laid in bed. I wanted to suck his cock. I turned around and let the DJ start sucking me again, as I tried to handle a large cock like him.

As it turned out, I was good at sucking it. I used my tongue to lick the tip of his cock and then down its shaft. If I positioned myself just right, I was able to suck his cock about ¾ of the way down. Now I was ready for him to fuck me. I let the DJ lay on the bed and I straddled his cock. I positioned it at the opening of my ass and took it an inch at a time. As I got used to it, I would take another inch until I had it all in me.

The DJ then went to work pumping his cock into my ass. He then went from pumping to pounding. I handled it, but just barely. My hole was tight which was a good thing. It caused the DJ to cum quickly.

I was so occupied with his large cock, I never noticed his big balls. He shot his load in me and filled me up to overflowing. The pressure of his cock made me cum and I sprayed my cum on his chest. Exhausted I dropped down on my hands, just inches from the DJ. We were face to face.

His face met mine and we kissed.

When he removed his cock, my ass hurt. I laid on the bed next to him. "I hate to say this, but you have a large cock. My ass is sore." The DJ laughed and said, "Next time you can fuck me." I sat up and had a surprised look on my face, "Next time?" I asked.

He put his arms round me, and said, "Yes, next time."

"When is it next time?" I asked. "Well, if you sleep over tonight, how about tomorrow morning?"

I smiled which I had not done in a long while.

No comments:

Post a Comment