Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hitchhiker Series – Best Man

Hitchhiker Series – Best Man

Well I was asked to be Best Man at a friend’s wedding. I have done this so many times, it was getting easier to do each time. Hitch was excited. He loved wearing a tuxedo. So they picked him to be an usher.

After the ceremony they had the reception at a Hotel. All the bridal party, as well as some guests, had rooms to stay in for the night.

It was a decent reception. They also had a local band perform. I asked Hitch to dance. It was a nice slow one. He held me tight, his head resting on my shoulder, and we moved with the music.

After a long day, we headed to the room. We had been up since dawn and we were exhausted. We took off our tuxedos. I striped down and climbed into bed. Hitch finished brushing his teeth and climbed in next to me. He smiled and said, "Minty fresh." as he kissed me.

I rolled him over on his back and kiss him again. I laid on top of him. His hard cock pressed against mine.
I moved down to his cock and took it deep in my mouth. Hitch literally picked me up and moved me to get to my cock. We lay side by side, in a 69 position. I held his balls and sucked his cock. Hitch move his hand to finger my ass and was licking my shaft and around the rim of my cockhead. Shivers were running through my body.

Hitch got my hips a moving and was sucking my cock at a fast rate of speed. I held off for a minute but they surrendered to my body and came in his mouth. He held my load in his mouth and then slowly swallowed.

Hitch laid back on the bed and I went to work. I bobbed my head as I sucked. Hitch reached down to my head and held it as he came. I felt his cock jerk as it unloaded his cum in my mouth.

I laid on my back and pulled Hitch over to lay on my chest. I stroked his hair. He fell asleep in my arms. I watch him sleep, his chest rising with every breath, and then lowering as he exhaled. I admired his good looks, and the great shape he was in. I kissed him on the top of his head. I wondered to myself "Should we get marry?"

In our state where we live, the government does not accept it. If we married, it would be a symbolic jester, a profession of our love. I kissed Hitch again on the top of his head. I held him tighter. I said out loud, "Hitch I love you. I will always love you." Hitch was asleep and did not hear me.

No comments:

Post a Comment