Thursday, February 24, 2011

'Dear Blog Series' - New Guy at Work

'Dear Blog Series' - New Guy at Work

Part 2 of 2


Dear Blog for Friday,
It is now 5 in the morning. I am just getting in. I stopped to have a drink with the new guy after work. Yes I know that was 12 hours ago. Either I am really slow at drinking or something happened. Well, Dear Blog, let me tell you what happened…..


As you know, I have been trying to find out if the new guy was gay or not, then if he had a lover or not. Well all the signs were pointing to him being gay and with no lover. Before I had a change to make my move, he asked me to stop for a drink after work on Friday. Let me state that again, HE ASKED ME!

Well the time at the bar was great. He was pleasant, handsome, witty, handsome, charming, handsome, and did I say HE ASKED ME!

I sat there wondering how I could get in his pants, or better yet, how he could get into my pants. Well the conversation turned to video games. He had the latest, hardest to find game. I told him I would love to play with it. (After I said that, I wondered if I really wanted to play the game or just have a change to play with his cock.) He invited me to go to his place. I had my coat on and ready to head to the car before he finished that sentence.

I followed his car to his place. We played the video game and had a great time. Around 1 AM I got up to leave. He walked me to the door and kissed me on my cheek. I know what you are thinking, Dear Blog, he kissed me at 1 AM and I got in at 5AM. What happened to those 4 hours?

Well, I stood there surprised that he kissed me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the sofa. We fell onto the sofa and I landed right on top of him. Well….I decided this was the invitation I needed, so I gave him a big, long, deep tongued monster of a kiss. One thing lead to another, and I got to see his cock up front and personal. Dear Blog, I am still sore from his cock.

Well, I am not one to kiss and tell, or in this case, fuck and tell, so I will just say, we spent the four hours from 1 AM to 5AM looking for love in all the right places.

I am tired and need some rest, Dear Blog, and you know why? Because I am going back tonight for dinner and mad sex! So excuse me for signing off so soon, but I need my beauty rest.

1 comment:

  1. Jay, I have only just read this two-part story. It is wonderful! One of your best. (Yes, I know, I am constantly saying that this or that story is one of your best, but it is!) No real sex in it, but a really sexy story. Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete