Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sex Coach Day 2 Part 2

Sex Coach Day 2

a story by JC

of blondtwinks.nibblebit.com


Day 2
Part 2 of 3
I ran to open the door when the bell rang. I knew the boy by sight, about 18 – 20, dark-haired; slim-bodied and always with a nice smile on his face and very, very cute. I took the pizzas, paid him and looking him straight in the eyes told him:
« I’d like to tip you for the service. So would my friend.»..
« Oh, thanks », he said
« Would you like something exciting to happen to you? A very special tip, if you can spare a few minutes. » I said , while conspicuously touching my erection under the thin cotton fabric. «I’m sure a cute guy like you could spare five minutes. »
My pizza kid immediately had a large grin of approval on his face.
« Fuck you. Of course, the next delivery can wait. There’s nothing hotter than an unexpected quickie.» he said. His smile got even broader when he saw Mark coming: he was wearing tiny shorts and a little tank top and he looked quite sexy…
« I was just looking for a blowjob buddy for my mate and here you are, » I told the pizza-boy, « Quite a coincidence, isn’t it? »
I glanced at his crotch and noticed his cock bulging in his pants.
« Hey, you ready for a suck ? » I added…« Look, just stand there, alright? Let me take care of you." The kid nodded, and leaned back on the wall and said
«Sure, you’re going to get a creamy whipped cum topping for the pizza »
I reached over and unzipped the boy’s trousers then pulled down his undies a bit, allowing his cock to be freed. It was already almost hard. I motioned to Mark who knelt between his legs , the prick was waving towards us as if to say "come and get me"
Mark reached out and grabbed the cock. The boy groaned. Mark stroked his shaft for just a moment. Then, he wrapped his mouth around the head and and he started sucking , moving up and down the length of his cock. Mark was obviously enjoying this as much as the lad who kept moaning and groaning with intense pleasure.
It was a very cool sight to see Mark blowing this guy : I was very hot and my pecker needed some attention. I was tempted to pull down my briefs and jerk my stiff cock off, but I thought I might have better to do… Just wait until Mark is through with the pizza-boy.
For the moment, I squatted near Mark and started unzipping his shorts and pulling them down. He had to stop sucking the boy a couple of seconds to help me, but he soon returned to his sweet task.
I slowly moved his meat around in my hand and began to jerk him off. He was already soaked with precum by now.
His cock was definitely hard. I started stroking his boner very softly and slowly, but soon I went faster At times I would squeeze it hard, and then sometimes just tickle the ridge of the head with my index finger. I also massaged his balls, and slid my hand up his tank top to pinch his hard nipples.

Mark was sucking the boy who began to thrust his hips fucking Mark’s mouth. He said that he was getting close to cumming and asked Mark if he wanted him to pull out or cum in his mouth.
« Tell me at the last second and I’ll decide on the spur of the moment. » Mark said. That surprised me! Mark was 100% straight only one day earlier and had never had a cock in his mouth!…. After thrusting into Mark’s mouth a few more times, the boy said he was about to cum. but Mark started sucking him even harder. This sent a surge of pleasure straight to the boy’s dick who gasped and tensed when a massive load exploded in Mark’s mouth. He swallowed every drop of the sticky load of the delivery boy’s sauce and he really seemed to love it..
« Thanks, man, that was great, » the pizza boy said. And Mark replied « It was damned good for me too, you know…», giving his partner’s cock a farewell kiss.
I knew Mark had serviced the pizza-boy like an experienced cocksucker. He himself seemed quite satisfied and, after pulling up his jeans and stucking his shirt in , he left with a huge grin on his face,
I had stopped wanking Mark to watch he scene and when the boy had left, I resumed my handjob. In a couple of seconds Mark was hard again. I rubbed his butt hole with a finger and after licking it I slowly pushed past the ring muscle and moved deeper and deeper while giving his rigid cock nice steady, firm strokes. Suddenly Mark tensed, I felt his balls harden like rocks. . That was all he could take, and he gasped, shooting his load of hot cum. I just had time to put mouth over his cockhead and I took almost every drop of it.
"Have you ever felt this before?"I asked Mark a few seconds after.
"No, never," he replied, his eyes closed,enjoying the intensity of this pleasure.

« Only boys know how to pleasure boys, you see, yes, boys know how to treat each other right!

There are still so many delightful things you don’t know about.»
Well, all this had made us hungry and we ate the pizza with great appetite.

No comments:

Post a Comment