Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sex Coach Day 3 Part 2

Sex coach

a story by JC

of blondtwinks.nibblebit.com

Day 3

Part 2 of 3

They were sitting on a couch in corner, with a drink they’d got from a vending machine. They had also dimmed the light and were watching a video. Bernie gave me his wicked grin, crooking his finger in a come here manner, meaning that I should join them. The video was showing smooth twinks sucking and I noticed how Mark’s eyes were glued to the screen. I sat on the couch near him, with Bernie on the other side and immediately I began caressing Mark through his clothes and kissing his neck (mmm, he smelt good!), my hands slipping underneath his shirt. I met Bernie’s also under the shirt, fondling Mark’s nipples. I started undressing Mark who helped me take his pants then his shirt off and pull down his boxers.
«Your turn, you do the same to me» I told him. When I was nude too, I got down on my knees and started sucking his dick. He was already hard and I could enjoy blowing his sexy cock.
Bernie watched me sucking Mark’s dick. I took hold of his cock in my hand and put its head near my mouth and put my tongue out and licked it. I also grabbed his balls with my hand and played with them before I worked my way back up to the head of his cock. Mark moaned louder and louder
This is when Bernie came into the game: he brushed Marks’s bums, caressed them, teased the ass and then pushed a finger up his asshole. Mark filched a little, but the pleasure from the blowjob was much more then the discomfort from his finger. His finger was moving deeper and deeper into Mark, wiggling inside. When it hit his prostate, it was electrifying. Mark tensed, groaned like mad and erupted what was probably the biggest load he had ever had. I took every drop of it, cleaned and savored its creamy yummy taste!
"Ever tasted cum?" I asked Mark. "Nope" he answered. I wiped some cum off with my lips with a finger and put it in Mark’s mouth. He licked the cum. He didn’t say anything, I don’t know if he appreciated it or not. But I thought that as a straight guy, he was learning fast…
Mark was looking down to me, beaming with satisfaction. He said, "Oh boy, your mouth feels so good – I didn’t know it could be so good."
«I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself. You know, men understand each other. They know each other’s needs and how to satisfy them.» I answered. "We have all the time in the world, just relax, and have fun."
I leaned against him, hugging him, and gently playing with his soft cock I was feeling good. Within seconds, Mark’s lips were kissing down on my chest and then my stomach while he was rubbing my ass.
Suddenly a shadow seemed to dim the light. A silhouette was standing in the doorway of our cubicle.
«Damn,» I thought « we forgot to draw the curtains.» There he was, ogling us having fun, his fly open, a hand inside his briefs, fondling his prick. My first reaction was to shout at him and tell him to scram. I recognized the bald and slightly potbellied chap I had seen upstairs but now, he didn’t seem as old and as stout as I had first thought. I gave him a second look, and an idea struck me :« Hey, Mark! You want him? Here with us?" I asked, showing him the figure.
« Want who? I don’t even know him," he answered.
« What does that have to do with it? Would you mind if I invite him to join us? It doesn’t involve feelings, you know, its just hot sex with no emotional repercussions.»

It took him a second or two to click what was happening. He finally nodded.

«It’s much nicer when there’s a crowd » I concluded and beckoned the chap to enter.

"What’s your name, man?"

«Derrick»

«Care to join us?

«Sure it looks like fun. I’m ready to enjoy it at its fullest.»
I hugged his large body, my hand brushing his bums and fondling my new friend’s erection through his briefs, while he was drawing Bernie against him. Quite understandably, Mark remained away.

«Sounds great," Bernie said. «You should get naked and come here with us.»

"Duh… That’s just part of the fun," Derrick replied.
When he was nude I definitely saw hat I had been mistaken about him when I had seen him upstairs at the bar. Granted he was fairly bald but what I taken for a potbellied chap in middle forties was in fact the firm, strong frame of a man in his thirties. Thick thighs, strong arms and barrel chest. No six pack, but solid.

I got near him and took his hard schlong in my hands. It was thick and heavy. My cock, maybe 6 inches looked small compared to his slab of meat. I began fondling it and he started stroking me. I was turned on by his rough hands, but gentle touch.
In the meantime Bernie had gone to Derrick’s asshole, spread his cheeks farther, and was now fingering his hole . He placed a finger at the entrance and slowly pushed it in.
I looked at Mark: he was watching us with great interest and his cock was already getting some of its glory again.
Bernie began fucking our new friend. He started off riding him then he flipped him onto his back and fucked him hard and deep. I could hear his balls slapping Derrick’s ass hard. When he was about to cum, Bernie withdrew and presented his boner to Derrick’s mouth: he took hold of the rigid shaft and fucked his own mouth hard and faster and faster until the first shot of hot cum exploded. Derrick didn’t waste a drop and took it in. And when he finally released Bernie’s pecker, it was still as hard as before, still as hot. This was the great thing with Bernie: his cock had just been milked but it was ready for more action.

No comments:

Post a Comment