Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sex Coach Day 1 Part 1

Sex Coach Day 1

a story by JC

of blondtwinks.nibblebit.com

Part 1of 3.I was 19, had just finished of my first year of college and I was back home - at my parents’ - for the summer holiday.That evening my sister Pam was there for dinner with her husband Mark. I was quite happy to see them again, my sister of course, but also Mark: I really liked him a lot.As a matter of fact, I had known for several years before he married my sister. When I began playing tennis at the age of 9 or 10, he often coached the younger children – among whom I was - on Saturdays afternoon. This is how I got to know him. He lived in a street next to ours and we sometimes walked together back to our homes after the tennis lessons. And, by the way, this is how he met my sister…I always got on very well with him altough he was quite older by 6 or 7 years but we were close friends, even more when the age gap was no longer so visible and important.He was a school teacher, and as he was on summer holiday , just like me, he and Pam had decided he would take take care of the house while she was at work: he would do the chores and he would also redecorate a room for the baby they were expecting. It had also been arranged that I would go and help him a bit for a few days before I began a summer job I had found in a local shop. I really liked the idea of being with him and giving him a hand. Mark was much more than a brother-in-law, but a real friend. Day 1The next morning I rode my bike to go to Pam and Mark’s and arrived when he was still in the kitchen busy washing up. I had a cup a coffee while he was finishing tidying up and we immediately began work in the baby’s future room. The old furniture has already been removed and we got started using a wallpaper steamer Mark had borrowed. You know it’s a device with a hotplate attached to a hose extending from a boiling water reservoir that heats the water and directs steam to the wall so as to moisten the glue of the old paper and remove it fairly easily.Soon the room got hot and steamy, even though the window was wide open. After half an hour, i took off my tee-shirt and worked shirtless peeling off the moist wall paper with a scraper. It wasn’t long before Mark was shirtless too, just wearing his boxer shorts. The work was fairly long because if some strips of paper peeled off with little efforts, some parts needed a second run of steaming and extra scraping.After an hour’s work or so, we stopped for a coke and talked casually a bit. He asked me about my college life and naturally the conversation came to the subject of girls. Funny that, when two men are alone together, girls always crop up.

« Still without a girlfriend ?" he asked me.

He knew I had very little interest in girls, and that I preferred the company of boys.

«If you want to know , some of my friends are girls I, but I have no girlfriend, if you see the difference,» I said.

« Boyfriends, then? »

I didn’t answer, but I’m sure Mark had more than an inkling of my sexual tastes.
Then he started to talk to me about Pam, how much he loved her and how they used to fuck every night, until the last weeks… The baby would be born in two or three weeks and they had done it quite seldom recently "part of the deal with having a baby", he said , adding he felt almost single. He sighed."Well, we’d better get back to work, I guess," he concluded.Soon the room was steamy again with the wallpaper steamer in operation. I got so hot that I took off my jeans, fgeeling releived when I was in my white underwear briefs. Mark was busy steaming the wall and when he turned round to check if there was still enough water in the hot tank he saw me, he was startled.He looked at me with amazed eyes, staring intently and he finally said;
« Blimey ! You have such nice round twink bums. No wonder some boys have a crush for you. I’m sure I’d be stuck on you if I were not your brother-in-law. »
I blushed and went on scraping the wall, but I was wondering why Mark had said this…Wow, this was really unexpected I thought to myself. When the work was over, all the wallpaper peeled off and tucked into big trash bags, we thought it was time to have a quick lunch. We were then to drive to a DIY store to buy paint and new wallpaper. But a shower first…

No comments:

Post a Comment