Sunday, February 6, 2011

WINTER DUDES - The Story

WINTER DUDES - The Story

It was freshly fallen snow. We were the first to walk through it. The snow muffled the sounds. All we could hear was our breathing. In front of us was the mountain. It was an awesome sight. We had planned this hike for weeks. The plan was to hike to the summit today, spend the night in our tent, and then snowboard down tomorrow.


Randy took the lead. The snow at times was deep and it was slow going, but we continued onward. We reached the summit and it was a great feeling. It was just Randy and I surrounded by a beautiful winter scene.

Randy wanted to take pictures to prove that we actually made it. We took turns posing and then Randy had a ‘great’ idea. I heard his ‘great’ ideas before, so I cringed when he said it. I was floored when he told me, "Let pose naked."


With the Internet, I knew Randy would post it for the entire world to see. He agreed to allow me to cover my cock and balls. In fact, he did the same. We stripped down to our boots. Took two quick pictures. We laughed like two little kids.


Randy had set up the tent and we quickly climbed into it. The tent was small but we fit inside like a glove. Our bodies radiated heat and it was quite pleasant and cozy in the tent, but I was still shivering.

Randy came up with another ‘great’ idea. I cringed once again. Randy wanted to use our body heat to warm up. He quickly put his arms around me and held me close. The cold air has shrived our cocks. Having Randy hold me was nice. He rubbed my back and it made me feel warm but it also make me get aroused. My cock started to grow and get hard.

Randy continued to rub me to get me warm. His rubbing got slower and slower, until he just held me close. I looked down and both our cocks were hard. I reached down and grabbed both our cocks. Neither one of us said a word. Our breathing got louder as I stroked our cocks. I kept looking down to see Randy’s cock. It was larger than mine with a nice round head. The hair around his cock was soft to the touch. I wanted to bury my face in his pubes.

I rolled Randy onto his back. I crawled down to his cock and started to lick it. I started at his balls and licked up his shaft to the tip of his cock. I took it in my mouth and went down on his cock until I had my face brushing against his pubes.

Randy like it so much, he pulled me over to get at my cock. He sucked my cock but did not take it as deep as I was doing on his cock. I unzipped the flap on the tent to see the mountaintop as I sucked faster. Randy shot his load rather quickly. I licked it all up and held on to him as I looked at the mountain.

Randy pulled out my cock and stroked it. I came and Randy milked my cock for every drop. I zipped the tent flap back up and turned around to hold onto Randy.

We slept together and had a good night sleep. When I woke up, Randy had his arm around me. His hand was wrapped around my cock. He was pressing against me for body heat. My stirring woke up Randy. His hand started to stroke my cock. He reached down to my balls and played with them. My cock ached for his touch. I moved over to lay on my back. Randy straddled me and started to stroke his cock while he stroked mine. I watch both cocks being manipulated and was totally turned on. I came first. Randy was in awe as I shot my load. He watch with his mouth opened. When I finished cumming, he concentrated on his cock. Seeing him jack off made me want him more. He came shortly after I did. I was covered in our cum. He grabbed his towel and wiped me clean.

Randy said we needed to pack up and head back. We quickly packed and loaded up. We took one last look around and then we got our snowboards out and raced each other down the mountain.

Climbing the mountain had changed our lives. It changed it in a lot of ways. Randy and I became closer on this trip. And I looked forward to our next encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment