Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hitchhiker Series - Honeymoon

Hitchhiker Series – Honeymoon

We decided the best place for the honeymoon would be the cabin. Since we met, it has been our favorite place to get away. We arrived by mid-afternoon. The weather was perfect. We unloaded the car.

Since we started coming here, our ritual had been the same. Hitch would bring in firewood. Once the fire was started, Hitch would bring in pillows and blankets from the bedroom. I always started dinner.

After dinner we would walk down to the overlook. Today, the day was beautiful. The overlook seemed especially vivant with colors. We sat on a rock and held each other hands. As the sun set, we kissed.

When we got back, Hitch got undressed and laid on his stomach facing the fire. He laid on the pillows and stuck his round bubble butt up in the air. I undressed and went to join him. I straddled Hitch and massaged his broad shoulders. Although this was a wonderful last few days, it had been stressful and tiring. A massage was just what Hitch needed.

As my hands dug deep into his muscles, I leaned over and grabbed his earlobe with my mouth. I nibbled on it. I stuck my tongue into his ear.

Hitch rolled over and laid in my lap. My cock was rigid and standing straight up. Hitch leaned over and took my cock in his mouth. As he sucked my cock, I moved back and stuck my face in his crotch. His cock and balls rubbed against my face. I licked his cock and moved down to his balls. I took one and then both in my mouth.

Hitch rolled over once again and grabbed my body and placed it on top of him. We were face to face. He kissed me. My cock rubbed up against his cock. I felt the tip of my cock probe into his hairy pubes.

He lifted his legs. I knew what he wanted. We continued to kiss as I pushed my cock into his asshole. I felt his shiver as I plunged deep inside of him. He held me extra tight as I increased my speed of fucking him. Our faces were just inches apart. His blue eyes sparkled in the firelight. I held his arms up over his head and prepared to cum. After a few more deep thrusts, I came.

I finish cumming and kissed Hitch. As I removed my cock, Hitch lowered his legs. I moved around to get to his cock. I took it deep in my mouth. I ran my fingers into his pubes and grabbed a handful of hair. I held on and sucked his cock. I grabbed his balls with my other hand and held on to them. I continued to suck. I felt Hitch hand on my shoulder. He came quickly. I drank his cum as soon as he filled my mouth.

I licked every last drop of cum from his cock.

Hitch moved around and laid next to me with his head on my chest. He raised his hand and looked at his new wedding ring. Hitch played with the ring on his finger, spinning it around. Hitch said, "Life is good."
We snuggled extra close.

Hitch asked me if I wanted anything. I told him "No, I got what I wanted, you."

No comments:

Post a Comment