Saturday, February 19, 2011

College Series – The Roommate - Part 2

College Series – The Roommate
Part 2 of 5

"What’s going on?" Matt said. I froze. My heart was beating fast. "You going to just get me hard and not finish the job?" I breathe a sign of relief. I pulled down his boxers. His cock was still hard. I removed his shirt. I grabbed his cock. It felt good to be holding it again. I stroked it and watch his foreskin pulled back and his cock stuck it head out.

As I watch his cock recede back, I felt a hand on my cock. Matt had reached over and was trying to grab at my cock. I quickly made myself available. I pulled down my pants and briefs. My cock was hard. Matt grabbed hold and moved up and down, riding my cock shaft.

He remained laying on his back and jacking me off while I jacked his cock. I was standing up and had a good view of his body. He was overly muscular. I especially loved his hairy armpits and all the hair that surrounded his cock. His balls were also hairy.

No words were said until I came close to cumming. Matt said, "Cum on my cock."

I took over stroking my cock. I increased the speed and my body quivered as the cum spurted out of my cock and landed right on his cock. The next shot hit his bush of black hair. Matt grabbed his cum covered cock and started stroking it. I shot one last spurt of cum and it landed on his hand.

I watch from my vantagepoint, as Matt pounded his cock with his hand. His body tensed and I was amazed at his muscles all contracting. He came all over his chest. It was an awesome sight. When he was done, he said, "That’s better. Thanks, man."

I grabbed a towel and took my time cleaning him up. His foreskin covered his cock and cum was oozing out between the folds of skin. I finally had his body all cleaned up. I left him naked and pulled a blanket over him. Neither one of us said a word.

I returned to my bed and turned off the light. Matt said, "Same time, same place. OK?" I pumped my fist in the air and said, "YES".

No comments:

Post a Comment