Monday, February 14, 2011

The Arrangement - Part 3

The Arrangement

Dedicated to C.G. of closetinva.blogspot.com


Part 3 of 4

Everyone at work, asked me if anything was going on. The noticed a spring in my step and a smile on my face. I continued smiling and said nothing. Eric was right. It was nice falling asleep with me holding someone and then waking up with someone holding me.

The day went by quickly. I headed home and made a light dinner. I sat on the couch feeling right with the world. Then I heard a knock on the door. I answered and was shocked. It was Eric holding a dozen roses.

"What are you doing?" I asked. Eric held the roses in front of me and said, "You said for a real relationship I needed more than one rose."

I was speechless. Eric walked on in and sat on the sofa. I sat next to him. "What are you saying?" I asked. Eric smiled, "I want breakfast in the morning, you know, toast, eggs and coffee."

I grabbed the roses and placed them on the end table. I leaned back on the sofa and said, "What makes you think you will be here for breakfast?" Eric leaned over and gave me a kiss on the lips. I pulled back a little. I looked into his eyes. I saw my reflection. I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his. I found my arms embracing Eric. I held him last night and knew I wanted him. Now I had him for real.

Eric stood up still holding my hand. He helped me stand and led me into the bedroom. He unbuttoned my shirt and took it off. I pull up and removed his T-shirt. Eric unzipped my pants. He hesitated for a second, wanting to see if I would stop him. But there was no turning back. He pulled my pants down and I lifted my leg one at a time as he removed my pants.
My cock was hard from the thought of having sex with Eric. He grabbed the waistband of my briefs and pull them down. My cock pointed straight at him. I kicked off my briefs. Eric stood up and kissed me. He put his arms around me, and lifted me gently and placed me on the bed. He quickly removed his jeans and boxer briefs and crawled on to the bed and laid on top of me. His hard cock slipped next to my cock.

I kissed Eric with all the passion that was within me. My legs widened and Eric laid between my legs. His cock felt like a steel rod. It poked along my ass crack. I reached down and spread my cheeks. His cock found my ass opening. He rubbed his cockhead around the rim and then entered me. He kissed me and slowly inched his way inside of me. I stopped a few times to hold my breath as he went deeper. Finally he was in all the way.

I realized that we were not having sex, we was making love. My legs, my arms, my lips, all held on to him. His cock seemed to glide in and out of me. I held on to him as he increased the speed of his thrusts. It was a wonderful feeling and one that ended too soon after it started.

I felt him get close to cumming. I held on to him as his body jerked as he came. He slowly collapsed into my hold. I felt and heard his breathing as he laid on top of me.

I did not want him to move. I did not want him to leave. We laid there in silence. I closed my eyes.

I woke finding the sunlight peeked through the window. I opened my eyes to see the single rose on my nightstand. I had a wonderful dream last night. I smelt coffee brewing. I did not remember setting the coffeepot to brew last night. Eric walked in with a tray. He had breakfast all made and ready for me. I swallowed the food like I had not ate in days. It was wonderful. The coffee was hot and strong.

He laid next to me and sipped his coffee. I looked at him and said, "This is nice, but I should have made breakfast." Eric leaned over and kissed me on the lips. "You can make breakfast tomorrow."

I looked at the clock. "We have just 10 minutes before we needed to leave for work and school. What do you want to do with ten minutes?" Eric removed the tray. He climbed back under the covers. He laid his head on my chest and said, "Let’s just cuddle."

1 comment: