Saturday, February 26, 2011

Wanted Roommate - Part 2 - Patrick

Wanted Roommate

Part 2 of 3 – Patrick



After the first interview, I forgot all about the other interviews that I had scheduled. When the doorbell rang, I remembered. I decided to just tell him it was rented but when I opened the door, my mind went blank.

His name was Patrick and he was tall, dark and very handsome. I gave him a tour of the place. My mind was trying to figure out what to do. I wanted Patrick as much as I wanted Sean.

We ended up in the spare bedroom. He quickly said he would take it. I mumbled something to the effect that I had another interview. I was not thinking clearly. His dark eyes lovingly stared at me. He took off his shirt. He was so muscular. He laid back in bed and rested on his hands behind his head. His hair in his armpits was so sexy as it framed his face.

He offered more money. When I hesitated, he stood up in front of me. His chest was so developed. He must have worked out often. He took a step forward and I stepped back. I had my back to the wall. He placed his hands on either side of me. I was cornered. He was so close, I could smell his aroma.

Patrick whispered, "Please." I thought if we were going to kiss, I would die. Then it happened, we lightly kissed. It was brief and quick. Out of my mouth I heard me yell , "YES." Patrick was happy and started to make plans for the move.

I tried to say something, but nothing came out. He thanked me, gave me another quick kiss and left.

I sat on the bed and wondered what am I going to do. I actually wanted both of them.

Before I could decide, the doorbell rang.

2 comments:

  1. Sean and Patrick are naughty seducing guys ;)
    I'm very curious about the ending...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well there is one more applicant to interview. Then it is decision time. Glad you are enjoying the story.

    ReplyDelete