Thursday, February 10, 2011

Fitness Center Series - Steamroom


Fitness Center Series – Steamroom


The fitness center was quiet today. There were only a few guys working out. I watch them flex their muscle. A couple had their shirt off and I admired their muscle definition. I did all my necessary exercises that I had scheduled, so I was done for today. I decided to hit the steamroom first.

As I walked in, I could hardly see where I was walking. The steam seemed to be turned on high. I heard the door open and someone came in. The steam was so thick that I could not see who it was. We sat there in silence. The door open once more and someone entered. I could make out shapes and saw that they sat on either side of me. I still was not sure who they were. We sat there naked. Hands started to touch my thigh. I started to get excited.

I wondered who was sitting next to me. Then hands move down to my cock and balls. They took turns grabbing my cock and stroking it. I reached over and felt rock hard chests and midsections. They were built.


I found their cocks through the steam and felt two hard cocks. One was longer but the other was thicker.

They both stood up and grabbed their cock and started stroking themselves. They were inches away from my face and I could see their cocks now and both were magnificent.

One cock was cut and the other uncut. I watched as they stroked their cocks and I grabbed my cock and joined in. I felt the first wad of cum hit my neck. Then both cocks came in multiple spurts.

One of the guys pushed my hand away and started to jack me off. I finally shot my load. I had cum in my hair, face, neck, and chest. They left the stream room. I caught my breath and headed for the showers.

I found two guys in the showers. I wondered if they were the ones. When I saw their cocks, I knew they were the ones. They smiled at me and walked to the lockers. I finished cleaning myself and went to the lockers. One of the guys gave me a slip of paper that had a date, an address and a phone number on it. He said, "We are having a party and like you to come." I said, "Great. I’ll be there."

No comments:

Post a Comment