Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Arrangement - Part 2

The Arrangement

Dedicated to C.G. of closetinva.blogspot.com


Part 2 of 4

I was excited about having company even if it was just a platonic arrangement. The doorbell rang and I answered. It was Eric. He was holding a vase with one rose. He wore the same T-shirt and jeans. I smiled and said, "When you say one rose, you mean one rose."

We had a nice evening talking about his classes and I explained my job. Time seemed to fly by and now it was late. It was finally bed time. I asked him, "So we are going to sleep together?" Eric folder his arms and said, "We can’t wake up on Valentine Day alone. Come on, it is our platonic arrangement."

We went on into the bedroom. Eric looked around the room and said, "Nice, very masculine." I started to undress. I asked, "How does this work? I sleep in my underwear." Eric looked back at me and shrugged his shoulders, "That’s fine. I do the same. By the way, you can hold me when we are in bed, but I want to be holding you when we wake up."

I replied, "Whoa, I thought this was platonic." It is, but don’t you want to fall asleep holding someone? And wake up with someone holding you?" He made sense, so we undressed down to our underwear.

Eric had on boxer briefs. He looked good with just his underwear on. He had a nice trim toned body. He wasn’t too hairy, just enough in the right places. Eric looked at me from my head to my toes and said, "I guess you will have to do." I gave him a poke with my elbow and we climbed into bed.

Eric laid on his side with his back to me. He held up his hand and said, "Come on, hold me." I put my arms around him and he wrapped his hand around mine. Eric asked, "You ok?" I answered ‘Yes".

Eric fell to sleep rather quickly. I laid there enjoying holding him. I did not want it to end. I had to admit this was a good idea. I was not going to be alone for Valentine Day.

I slept soundly. I don’t know how we did it, but the next morning I woke with Eric holding me. I looked up at the nightstand and saw my clock. It was still early. I had plenty of time to get to work. Eric stirred and mumbled, "Morning." I asked, "How did you sleep?" Eric yawned, "Best night sleep I ever had."

Eric released his grip on me, and turned to pick something up from the floor. He held it in front of me. It was the vase with the rose. "Happy Valentine Day." I grabbed it and placed it on the nightstand. It was beautiful. I resumed holding his hand and looked at the rose. I joked, "For a platonic relationship, one rose is ok, but for a real relationship, you need to do more than one rose." Eric slapped me on the ass.

"Just kidding." I asked, "When do you want coffee?"

"Let’s just lay here for a few more minutes. This is nice."

After a while, I made a coffee for both of us. As Eric sipped his coffee, he said, "For a platonic relationship, a cup of coffee is ok, but for a real relationship, you need to do something more than just coffee."

I looked at the clock and time just flew by this morning. I needed to get to work and Eric needed to get to class. We said goodbye and went our different ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment