Monday, February 21, 2011

College Series – Roommate - Part 4

College Series – Roommate

Part 4 of 5

Our sessions at night were great. I looked forwarded to see him in his A-shirt and boxers. We sucked and jacked off most nights during that semester. Then it changed.

We were doing our usually 69 session. I was on top and he laid on his back. We had just got started. Matt was licking my cock and moved down to my balls. He licked them and sucked on them one at a time, then both at once. I was enjoying it.

Matt was so much stronger than I. I felt him position himself between my legs and push me forward. Then I felt it. His tongue was near my asshole. It sent shock waves through my body. I reached around and grabbed my ass checks and pulled them back. I wanted my asshole to be available to Matt because I wanted his tongue inside of me.

Matt accommodated me. I felt him enter me with his tongue. I held my breath. He then started to dart his tongue in and out and all around my ass. Even though it felt great, I wanted more. Matt delivered. My cock was super hard. In fact, I never felt my cock as erect as it was. I had only two things I wanted, Matt’s tongue in my ass and to jack off. I grabbed my cock and as Matt kept working on my ass, I jacked off.

I had a beautiful view of Matt’s cock and balls. His cock was hard and laying on his bush of black hair. I watch as Matt kept licking as he stroked his cock. I came first. It landed on Matt’s muscular chest. I jerked some more and more cum came out. As I finished cumming, Matt’s cock exploded with cum. Gobs of white cum shot out like a cannon and landed on his chest.

I rolled over to lay on Matt’s side. We both were trying to catch our breath. We both started laughing at the great experience we just had. It does not get any better than this, or so I thought.

2 comments:

  1. Very exciting story. Matt must be one hell of a stud.

    By the way: am I the only one reading and commenting here... Common people, raise your voice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Janiek, please readers, flood me with comments. Make my day.

    And, YES, I wrote Matt with the idea that he is well hung and a real stud. I am so glad you read it that way.

    Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete