Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Currently in Development - Bad Asses

Currently in Development - Bad Asses

Cumming Soon

Bad Asses



Part 1

We acted tough when we were on the street. Our club name was ‘Bad Asses’. There were five of us.
When we walked down the street, people got out of our way. We usually went shirtless. Torn jeans were our trademark when we were on the street. A few of the guys wore boxers with the waistbands showing above their jeans. A couple of us wore nothing underneath our jeans.

No one messed with us. We would meet at Adam’s place. He was the leader. He was blond with well defined muscles. When he talked, we listened. Joe, Bill, and Jeremy were the other three. I was the last one of the group. I had dirty blond hair. I exercise often to be ready. I wore no underwear. I wanted to always be ready for anything that came my way.

Our meetings were private. No outsiders were allowed.

Currently in Development.  Watch posting for Cumming Attraction posting date.

No comments:

Post a Comment