Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sex Coach Day 3 Part 3

Sex Coach

a story by JC

of blondtwinks.nibblebit.com

Day 3
Part 3 of 3

H e turned to Mark, hugged him from behind and whispered, "I want you. Can we make it together? Which way would you like best?"

His engorged cock as pressing against Mark’s asscrack.

«Inside me» Mark answered

"You mean you like my dick in your hot ass?"

«Fuck yeah, I’d love it. Feels so good having a cock in me!»

«Not bad for a straight virgin», I said jokingly.

"Virgin ?» There was a kind of provocation in Mark’s voice.
«Well, you were, until yesterday. You never had had cock in you. But it’s true, you’ve been making up for it. You’re turning into a a fucking cock tease… I love you for this.»

«Hey… a virgin ass ? That’s even more fun, « came from Derrick.

Bernie interrupted us:
«Hey boys, I’ve an idea… How about a chain fucking session?»


The proposal was met with a cheer of approbation.
«Well, then… I carry on with Mark… Mark you do our friend Derrick. OK? Derrick, my mate’s is yours to fill up…»

«Why don’t you want to me to try a new cock?» interrupted Mark, « I bet Derrick would love fucking an almost virgin ass, as you all say.»

«Sure he would, but you’re still quite tight and he’s very thick. You’d feel pain even if he took it slow, ripping his way inside you…»

«Not that I wouldn’t love to fuck a tight virgin ass, but he’s right,» confirmed Derrick, «A virgin needs to have his muscles stretched more to be able to adjust to the size of the cock comfortably. No-one here wants to rip you apart.»

We hastily agreed and within a few seconds were ready. The very idea of chain fucking made everyone rock-hard almost instantly.
I lean against the wall, holding to a shelf, ready to take the thrust of the studs behind me. I felt Derrick positioning himself. I spread my legs apart to give him access to my butthole. Derrick licked the back of my neck just behind my ear and I felt him smearing my hole with lube and the head of his cock sliding up and down my crack, searching for my hole. Then I felt his thick pole pushing. It was, perhaps not enormous, but definitely very thick and I was sure it’d be difficult to penetrate. I had to brace myself to keep from getting pushed against the wall. It was painful at first but being the size that he was and the thrusts he applied, it didn’t take long for Derrick to slip in.I relaxed, he pushed and it finally started to get in, stretching my poor asshole as it had seldom been before. I said to myself it was a good thing we hadn’t let Mark get this pole inside him. I heard someone move behind me and turning the head, I saw Mark with his thick swollen boner getting ready to join the chain. As I said earlier, he was a fast learner and although it was only the second time he would butt-fuck a guy, ha acted like a veteran. He thrust hard, so hard into Derrick that Derrick’s own cock plunged deeper into me…..
Finally, it was Bernie’s turn. I watched him spread Mark’s legs, lube the asshole and finish with a loud slap on the bums. He then rubbed his sexy hard cock and I heard Mark suddenly utter a sharp but short cry of pain when the mushroom head entered his ass and pain shot through his body.
«Relax, you’ll feel better»» Bernie advised him and with one push, he slid his whole cock into Mark. I saw a fleeting grimace on his face…
Bernie gave the signal by beginning to push into Mark. At first the thrusts were a bit uncoordinated, but we finally got into a steady rhythm. In and out, in an out. The four of us were grunting and gasping and moaning.
Derrick started talking dirty to me. I love it…There is little better than having a cock up your butt and having a hot guy talk dirty at the same time.
The idea of a train fuck was really great. I was at the end with no-one to fuck: with Derrick sticking his huge pole into my asshole I hadn’t felt so good or lusty for a long time although his powerful stabbing pelvic thrusts forced me to brace myself against the wall. I don’t know who was having the most fun, but for those in the middle of the chain, fucking and being fucked at the same time was pure lust.
Derrick was screaming for us to go faster. We complied with his demands and were fucking for all we were worth. Mark couldn’t hold out anymore and shouted "I’m coming, oh I’m coming" and he shot and shot, moaning loudly.
Derrick continued pounding his hard dick into me, slamming his heavy pole way down my channel as fast he could. I felt the explosion coming; my ass clamped onto his boner and he erupted in one of the biggest orgasms I have ever felt in my ass. He filled me full pumping wad after wad into my guts. Then he just held to me until his tool became limp.
I could disengage and watch Bernie finishing Mark: he continued to buttfuck hard and deep and suddenly he withdrew, and moaning loudly, he spewed out a thick stream of cum on Mark’s butt. Mark stood up, dripping with cum…
We were lying on the mattress, side by side. I hadn’t cummed yet and was feeling awfully horny. Bernie pushed me on my back as he and Derrick worked on my cock, sucking my length and licking my balls. Before long I shot my cum onto both their faces. We were all spent, except Bernie whose cock hadn’t softened at all, ready for more action. He began stroking his meat. Mark leaned on his side, reached over and started to massage his balls then he reached between his legs and stuck his finger in his hole to finger fuck him. It was really a magnificent sight to see Mark being driven by desire for sex. He also put his hand over Bernie’s to helped him wank, until Bernie let him have it his own way.
Mark was obviously good at jacking off, his hand was moving hard and fast.
«You do that real good.» he said to Mark « You’re a great pud…».

and he was stroking faster and faster, pumping up and down and soon Bernie convulsed and climaxed :


"Aahhh, ahhh," he moaned, spurting his load of sticky, hot cum. Gobs of thick whitish cream were shot up and landed on his chest.

"Now, mate," Bernie said to Mark "drain that cock, with your mouth. …. Lick my dick and balls clean… and also lick the cum off my stomach and chest."
Mark was as so sex driven that he didn’t shy away a second: he licked it tentatively at first then started lapping the cream off the stomach and cleaning all the cum out of the pubes. He then took the semi hard cock in his mouth and wrapped his lips around the glistening head, milking the very last drops of juice.

«Gosh! This is something to remember !» Mark concluded, licking the rest of cum off his fingers.
Some minutes later, we had used a whole lot of Kleenex to wipe all the cum off , we finally got dressed and left the cubicle and the club. Once we were in the street we said goodbye to Derrick (but we had exchanged our phone numbers!) and walked back with Mark to his home. We were all very happy, it had been an awesome afternoon. Mark was particularly elated. He had discovered a new way in his life, that was satisfying, enjoyable, and rewarding, that it is possible to love one’s wife and enjoy sex with men at the same time. Of course, he thanked Bernie and I for this delicious find he had enjoyed so much..
«But you’ve taken to it quickly. You learn fast, you’re a great bugger ! » Bernie said

«You may be right, … certainly but I was lucky to have great, experienced sex coaches… the sluttiest coaches…»

He paused then added laughing:
«Good thing there was some redecoration to do at home, otherwise I’d have missed so much. Oh! by the way, there’s still another room to paint and decorate at home. I suppose we might do it before your summer holiday is over, both of you?»

«And I think you still have a few sex lessons to take. Ok, you can rely on your coaches…»

No comments:

Post a Comment