Sunday, February 27, 2011

Wanted Roommate - Part 3 - Hunter

Wanted Roommate

Part 3 of 3 – Hunter
 


As I opened the door, I remember I had one last interview. I needed to end this interview quick and then deal with the other two guys. I might be able to turn the den into another bedroom and that would make everyone happy with the first two guys.

I opened the door all the way. He stood before me shirtless. He said his name was Hunter. He was an angel. He said, "Sorry I am late. I got lost." He had stubble on his face and wore his hair long. It framed his face and made him look beautiful. I invited him in. Before I knew it, I was showing him around the place. We ended at the spare bedroom.

I could not get my eyes off of this guy. He had a hairy chest and when he looked at the room, I notice he had hairy armpits. All together the hair made him look very desirable to me.

He said he would take it. I stammered "I have two other guys who looked at the room." His lip quivered. He pouted. I wanted to hold him and say, "Don’t worry. Everything will be ok."

He sat on the bed dejected. I sat next to him and put my arm around his shoulder. He turned to me and asked, "Is there anything I can do to rent the room?" He put his head on my shoulder. I kissed the top of his head. I inhaled and he smelt wonderful. I went to kiss him on the top of his head again and he turned towards me and our lips met. After we kissed, he bit and held my lip. He released my lip and kissed me once again.

He laid back on to the bed and I followed. He held me tightly. I did not resist. He nibbled on my ear and said, "Please." I could not resist. I replied, "Yes." He smiled but he did not release me. His eyes looked deep into mine. He smiled and kissed me. His tongue quickly entered my mouth.

I ran my fingers through the hair on his chest. My hand brushed his nipples. With every movement of my hand, he kissed me more passionately.

His hand moved down to my pants. He unzipped my fly and reached in for my cock. I mimicked his move and did the same to him. We held each other cock and fondled each other.

Hunter sat up and unbuttoned my pants and removed them along with my briefs. He removed his pants and underwear. He had a big bush of hair around his cock. We got into a 69 position. He made me feel so alive. His cock was cut with a big head. I was enjoying seeing his magnificent cock and balls before me. He had taken my cock deep in his mouth.

He was a master at sucking cock. I held his cock in my mouth as he deep throated my cock and I was now close to cumming.

I pumped his cock deeper in my mouth. I felt his cum hitting the back of my throat. I came as he sucked me dry.

As we made love, I made up my mind about the room. I knew what I had to do.

I talked with Hunter and explain my situation. He had a solution to my problem. We discussed the options and he agreed with my final solution. In fact he was ecstatic. I called Sean and Patrick and explained the situation. All three guys agreed to come over for the announcement concerning the room. Hunter, Sean, and Patrick looked at me with those loving, soulful eyes.

Hunter’s solution was to rent to all three. Hunter was to move in with me in the master bedroom. Patrick would take the spare bedroom. And Sean would take the den.

Since I originally was to rent to one person, I only charged each one a third of the rent. I had a solution to my financial problem and three new roommates. One roommate was moving into my bedroom. Now that is what I call a ‘win-win’ situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment