Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Arrangement - Part 4

The Arrangement

Dedicated to C.G. of closetinva.blogspot.com

Part 4 of 4

I was excited to get home. It had been a wonderful weekend. I felt like a kid on Christmas morning wondering what surprises lay in store for me.

I had given Eric a key to my place. When I entered the apartment, Eric was putting the finishing touches on dinner. He saw that I was home and ran up to me and lifted me with his arms and swung me around. He kissed me and walked me over to the dinner table.

After dinner, we cleaned up together. The evening flew by and it was time for bed. I was nervous and excited at the same time. As I entered my masculine bedroom, it had candles setting on the furniture. They were lit and flickering. The glow from the candles made the room warm and inviting.

We laid in bed fully dressed in each other arms. We laid there kissing and exploring each other bodies. It was like Christmas morning all over again. We were unwrapping our clothes to reveal the surprises that await.

Eric laid my naked body on top of him. He kissed me as he wrapped his legs around me. My cock stood hard and erect. It seemed to know what to do and ended up in the right place, doing the right thing. My hips moved to the sound of my heartbeats. My body had one goal and that was to climax.

I let my body take over and I felt myself coming closer to the end. Our lovemaking seemed to go on forever, but as I started to cum, I felt it ending and then our lovemaking was just a fleeting moment. I laid still on top of Eric. I was happy but sad.
Eric saw the look on my face. He whispered, "What’s wrong?" I sobbed, "I just didn’t want it to end." Eric smiled, "Don’t worry. I will make sure it never ends." I laid in bed, holding Eric, and looking forward to tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thanks for the dedication man. I'll be sure to post a link to my blog. Great story and great ending. :-)

    ReplyDelete