Friday, February 4, 2011

WINTER DUDES

WINTER DUDES

Here is a picture I posted once before. 


It is a beautiful picture with great scenery. 

Here is another one that I found.  I thought it was the same guy, but it you look closer, it is not the same guy. 



I originally did not think I had a story to tell with the first picture.

Then I saw the second picture and now we have two guys, who are snowboarders, off to the top of the world.  They celebrate by posing nude.  Their hands covering their cocks.  Excited for being in such a beautiful place, they climbed into a small tent.  It is big enough for just the two of them.  Their body heat warms up the tent.  They pull off their booths and snowsuits and lay there naked.  Their cocks get aroused and they reach out to each other...............

Should this become a story?   I will let you decided.  If you think it is a 'great' idea, then click below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment