Thursday, February 17, 2011

EYES - Part 2

EYES

Part 2 of 2

We both have been dreaming about each other the last few days. Each time we had the dream, we wanted each other. We needed each other. We were not going to let this moment pass.

He looked at me. His eyes were pleading when he said, "Make love to me."

I kissed him as my hand moved down to his cock. I found it hard. I stoked it a few times and them moved down to his balls. He kissed and stuck his tongue deep into my mouth. I moved my hand between his legs. I rubbed his ass and probed with my finger until I found his ass opening. I circled my finger around the rim. He moved to be on his back and spread his legs wide.

I inserted my finger. His hand went to my hand and pushed my finger as deep as it would go. He was now ready for my cock. I lifted his legs and stuck my cock into his ass. He grabbed my hips and pushed as deep as I could go. He then started moving my hips in the in and out motion.

Once I had that motion going, he released my hips from his grip and grabbed his cock with both hands and stroked. His eyes shined and radiated love. I never felt as one with a person before. He came first.

Splattering cum all over his chest. When I felt ready to cum, I pulled out and jacked off, cumming on his chest.

I laid down and held his hand. Time seem to stand still, as we laid there, happy to be together.

I kissed him and finally said, "Let’s go home." He stood up and pulled me up from the cot. Holding me, he said, "Yes, let’s go home."

1 comment: