Thursday, February 3, 2011

MY Opinion - Underwear

My Opinion…Underwear

My stories always feature the characters wearing underwear, mostly briefs. As you can see in this picture, the guy is wearing formfitting boxer briefs that hug his body. You can easily tell he has a nice butt. Of course, you want to peal off his underwear to see it for real, but for now, your mouth is watering thinking I wonder what lies behind that material.

Looking at the bulge in front of him. The outline of his cock is showing and it is a nice cock. The cockhead is outlined so you know he is circumcised. Again his underwear makes you want to see more.


Of course, wet underwear, no matter what type, is always sexy.  They are form fitting and if there is a rock hard cock.........need I say anymore.

Very seldom do I have my characters wearing boxers. I don’t find them very sexy. The next picture is a guy wearing boxers that is an exception. You can see his cock and balls through the leg opening. Again it is not the boxers but the lack of boxers that makes this sexy.

Well that is 'My Opinion'.

So are you an underwear man? Or nothing at all.

Do you prefer boxers or briefs?

What about boxerbriefs or thrunks?

Or are you a jockstrap man?

What the character wears or not wear will depend on the story.

What are your thoughts on this subject?

2 comments:

  1. I do wear underwear, though I never sleep in underwear. I prefer boxer-briefs, but I occasionally wear briefs. I also love a good jockstrap, either on me or someone else (easy access). One of my major fetishes is underwear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the kind of underwear I select depends entirely on circumstances - usually boxer-briefs because I like the comfort of knit fabrics. sometimes broadcloth boxers when sleepware is required, for more intimate occasions, a thong, silk boxers, or sheerware, jock at the gym or other m2m events involving sports or exercise or where easy access seems mandated.

    ReplyDelete